All reviews motor boat fish free boat free breakfast old florida laid back pool and hot tub full kitchen on site restaurant key west palm trees middle keys boats sandbar dock rental ocean
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Just booked our third summer family vacation at the Rainbow Bend. This is a great place to get away and live the relaxed Florida Keys lifestyle. Staff is friendly and the use of the motor boats is great entertainment for the family. Other fun things include a super sized ground chess board and a pool. We always get room number 7 because it has an amazing view and a full kitchen that made it super convenient to keep food around for the kids.

Room tip: Room number 6,7, or 8.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank daisyjane21
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I was booked for July 22-22, 2016. I injured my knee in late June and now need to have surgery....When I called to cancel I was told I would lose my deposit (200.00). I offered doctor's notes, etc..."we are a Mom and Pop location", "that's our policy". I would think that "Mom" or "Pop" would be willing to help out someone who is already having to deal with pain, medical bills and loss of work!!! I travel to the Keys on an average of 3 times a year, as do my friends and family. I WONT be recommending the resort.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Robyn D
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This was our third year celebrating the Fourth of July at rainbows bend resort. We took their boat out to the reef and snorkeled with the charter boats and played at the sandbar. The complimentary breakfast started our day off right. The breeze is heavenly coming off the ocean. They are so perfectly located. Islamorada, Bahia Honda, turtle hospital, awesome restaurants and aquarium encounters just a short drive away. Rainbows bend is the best place to stay in the keys especially when you don't have your own boat. Everyone is very helpful with recommendations etc. always so hard to leave our perfect spot in paradise!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Brewscrew
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Our recent stay at Rainbow Bend Resort was all that we expected and more. The staff was very informative and courteous. In its old Floridian charm, we found our accommodations clean and comfortable. The on site restaurant, Hideaway Cafe, did not disappoint with its charming ambiance and gourmet menu. Lastly, the fun factor made a most memorable experience for our group of friends as we fully enjoyed the use of boats, kayaks, fishing gear ect.
Although short, our vacation experience was one to remember.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Wanderer320227
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We love coming to Rainbow Bend and have been here about six times. If you love boating, swimming, beaches, palm trees, good food, peace and fun, this is a place to be. It's a great location for family, friends and romances. Rainbow Bend Resort has a nice large pool and jacuzzi. Use of a 14 foot boat for half day is free with your stay. Just pay the gas. There are kayaks. You can get fishing and snorkeling equipment on site. They have a wonderful grill for great cookouts to enjoy with friends and family. Breakfast is free with your stay. There is a fantastic restaurant onsite with gourmet food. A place to visit and enjoy!

Trip type: Travelled with friends