1,081 results
All reviews key west hot tub sombrero beach large pool watch the sunset fish middle keys laid back marina grounds property boat redone mirror gulf miami dock
Reviewed 24 January 2017

The rooms were nice however there was a very strong perfume smell in the hallway and in our room that almost made us leave. Overpowering. The shower door also was a problem and the floor was soaked despite our efforts to adjust the nozzle, etc. The welcome bag was nice and we used everything including the bag! Thank you. One last annoyance was that the room doors slammed shut and we heard them slamming late at night and very early in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Larry W, General Manager at Banana Bay Resort and Marina Marathon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Hi J3903NQsueg

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I do know of the showers do tend to let some water out of the door, we are looking into a solution for this. I see you had one of our specials we had going and received a welcome bag. Keep checking as will be running more sales in the future. Thanks again.

Until next time;

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Liked it a lot The location was perfect.. Everything was updated and very modern in the room. . We only stayed one night. Was not aware of a resort fee until check out. The front desk clerk was very helpful in finding a place to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 730mistym

Hi Very Nice

Thank you for the great review, I am so glad you like the resort. I hope next you stay will be longer than one night so you can enjoy all of the property.

Thanks you the review;

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The facilities are very up to date and modern. Very Quiet, nice pool, tiki bar by the pool. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Stephanie Osborn at the front desk greets you with a smile and answers any questions you might have. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to feel like they are getting away to a quiet, clean, up to date place!!!

1  Thank Curtis O
Larry W, General Manager at Banana Bay Resort and Marina Marathon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Good Afternoon Curtis O

Thank you for the 5 star review, our team works very hard to make our guest feel welcome. We do like to see our guests comments about the rooms, we were trying to make them fee like a cottage by the beach. I will see Stephanie and let her know how helpful she was.

I hope to see you next time;

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Staff was very pleasant and helpful. My only critique is that we could not use the boat ramp to launch or pull out our boat due to seaweed. Had to use the public ramp about 1 mile away. Not a terrible inconvenience but maybe something could be done to make the ramp usable. That is why I rated value lower.

Hi Kenneth M

Thank you for the great review, I do apologize for the seaweed, we had just had a strong North wind and the Bay side had a lot of sea grass moving around. I will let the team know you were happy with the service.

See you on your next boating trip.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped there for one night. First room the bed sheets were dirty. When I called the front desk they moved us. Second room TV was broken. Decor was cute. Tiki bar was closed. Had music at pool but ended very early. Overall okay. Views were great at marina.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Heather M

I am glad you stayed with us. I do hope you next trip you will enjoy more days with us.