All reviews pool villa ocean boat resort keys
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We make trips to Islamorada several times per year. Since Hurricane Irma it's been a challenge to find a nice property with reasonable prices. The Hadley House (formerly the Days Inn) surpassed all our expectations during our recent 5 night stay. The lobby is beautiful and the staff, Erta, Carmine and a couple others were always pleasant, smiling and offering to help us. Our room was a pool villa with a kitchenette area, living room area with a sofa bed and a few steps up to the king size bed and bath area. Two large TVs and access to the pool a few steps away. It is a short walk to the marina area, kayaks, paddleboards and chairs to relax at the water's edge. There are still unfinished areas within the Hadley House area but we were very pleased with our choice. We liked it so much we booked our return trip in December!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Catherine L
MelvinW208, General Manager at Hadley House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Catherine L,

Thank you for the kinds words and your most recent stay with us at Hadley House Resort Islamorada. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities that we offer. I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff. We look forward to your next visit in December.

Sincerely

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We are literally here. The fire alarm is beeping in our room. We have NO ONE to make it stop. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one to reach out to. We are in our room right now. And we cannot find a hope for the beeping

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ZissouWS,

I am sorry for the inconvenience the smoke detector may have caused during your stay. Your safety is our number one priority and unfortunately the equipment is designed to alert you when the battery is low. I hope that you did enjoy your time with us during you visit to the Florida Keys. Once again we are truly sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you would consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Just came back from our impromptu weekend getaway and I have to say I had a great experience. Staff was very welcoming, upon check-in we got upgraded to a pool villa which was impeccably clean and very spacious. We were able to park right in front of it.

The rooms had beautiful and modern decor and I loved their Bath and Body works toiletries. The a/cā€™s worked wonderfully as well. The Tvā€™s were big and had a lot of channels.

Appreciated the fact that it was dog friendly, their continental breakfast (packaged pastries, bagels, fruit, yogurt and a few beverages) was a nice touch and it was great that they had the kayaks and paddle boards for guests to use, although the loading area was a little yucky to step on with all that stinky seaweed and I hadnā€™t brought my water shoes.

We were also able to hang out on the chairs at the dock day and night and the breeze just felt so good and relaxing.

We were not able to use the pool as we had our dog and we didnā€™t want to risk leaving him in the room barking, but it looked okay. There were also some outdoor games (chess, cornhole and ping pong table). No pool bar though.

Also, this hotel is SUPER close to some of our favorite restaurants and there are lots of things to do around it.

Overall we would recommend and stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marimd12

Dear Marimd12,

Thank you for your kind words and staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

The boat launch was unusable and the docks are not floating so there is no way to leave a boat tied up for any amount of time due to the tide. Breakfast consisted of a bowl of cereal, toast and old brown bananas. There were long black hairs all over one of the beds and on the bathroom floor. Although I was offered a different room, I had no faith that another room would've been any cleaner. In addition, they charge a resort fee although there is nothing supplied to justify the fee. The room came with a kitchenette but no plates or utensils. The only thing nice about this place is their website. The property and my stay were a complete let down.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Tvoyt,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your visit with us. I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay and you had some concerns about housekeeping. My team and I take pride and ensuring that every guest expectation are not only met but exceeded. And I would have loved the opportunity to gain your trust back by showing the service my team provides. The resort fee is a command charge in our area and we are the lowest at $15 per night. Included in the fee hotel guests will receive continental breakfast, high speed internet, complimentary parking, boat ramp access, stand up paddle boards, kayaks, and outdoor games. I will make sure my staff explains this better so you have a better understanding of what the fee includes.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2018

As a Personal Assistant my life as it is thus far is horrible; But Hadley House Resort takes the cake.On Sept,18,2018 I came in to make a reservation for a grieving client, but instead of a streamlined proccess I was presented with the absolute worst customer service I have ever seen. The moment I entered;I was amazed by the decor and layout. However! when coming down from the awe of it all I notice I was being looked at as if I had no right to even be alive, Let alone be in the lobby. I approached the counter and spoke to a woman I believe went by the name Magalin. I asked a few questions regarding pricing and reservations; But she was not having it, she was annoyed and at times not even answering my questions. I mean the tension in the room could be cut with a knife. So I left and lied saying I would return. Having nowhere else to go I returned a few hours later and spoke to a guy named Carmine, A god given gift if I must add. He made me aware of the various rooms, prices and things to do. All I have to say is if your customer service isn't that of your best employee then you guys need some adjustments.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Yessenia,

Thank you for your feedback and your most recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you had some issues at check-in. We will us your feedback as a training tool to ensure that we continue providing service like Carmine provided to you. I hope that you would be willing to give us another chance the next time you are in the area.