See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel this month. I have to say the remodel is fantastic. I love the cool trendy rooms with the inviting decor. The lobby staff was friendly and very helpful. The property is still under renovations in some areas but they are well under way to make this a top notch gem.

My bed was super comfortable with adequate pillows for all of my sleeping needs. I would definitely stay here again. I even had my own covered parking. Love it!

Room Tip: I liked the suites by the pool however it could be a little noisy for light sleepers due to pool hours
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mia a
MelvinW208, General Manager at Hadley House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Mia A,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to provide great feedback. I will be sure to let the hotel staff know how much you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit at Hadley House Resort Islamorada.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

So glad we stumbled upon this little gem of a resort. It’s clean, cool and has a boutique feel. The staff were friendly and sorted the minor issue we had with our room on check in quickly - it even resulted in an upgrade! A little home away from home, this resort had all we needed. The continental breakfast was perfect with a great offering and the use of paddle boards and kayaks is all included. Would definitely recommend this place!

2  Thank afternoontealover1
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Out of the many trips I've taken for business purposes, this one in particular has moved to the top of my list. From the warm smiles and exemplary customer service to the fresh decor...this hotel has provided me with all of the basic amenities plus more to bring forth overall enhancement to my stay in Islamorada. This provided me with the perfect balance of business and pleasure all while promoting my soul purpose for visiting. The GM and front desk promised me an unforgettable stay and I must say, they truly followed through. I'll always refer to the Hadley House as my gem away from home.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jenniferR6056XZ

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to sharing your feedback with the hotel staff. We hope to see you on your next visit to the Florida Keys.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Chanced on this place via TripAdvisor and what a great find. Not quite finished but not a problem. The lady at check in was fantastic. So informative about everything. The rooms are so nice with everything you need. The rest of the staff were brilliant too. Free kayaking and a lovely little beach. Lovely pool and games around the resort. A brilliant little resort hotel!

1  Thank Woz1964
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel in the are, we came from Switzerland and the hotel was really good, completly new renovaiting and nice workers.
The pool is very clean and nice. Bedrooms are clean and new, toillets are great. And the price is perfect if you compare with others hotels around

1  Thank paomedina1903

Dear Panomedina1903,

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you on your next visit to the US.

Sincerely