“Nice secluded spot”

Beach Bum Paddle Sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Beach Bum Paddle Sports offers the best quality paddleboards for you and your family or group to experience the Florida Keys in style! Each paddleboard rental includes a USCG approved vest and whistle, a paddle and optional cargo net and/or dry bag. Ask for snorkel gear, dive flag floats and sand anchors for your adventure. We can also provide coolers rigged for fishing. We also offer kayaks.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

So I've been SUP before but the person I was with had not. Patrick...our guide said no problem! So we meet Patrick at a secluded spot that only a few local people know about and I believe him it is secluded! He goes over a few pointers and off we go. Now he timed our trip with the tide which was very nice. It makes for a nice easy paddle. The water in this little canal/inlet was very very clear and pretty shallow. We saw several fish and a couple barracuda lobster crab and others. We paddled out into the Atlantic and around the shore for an hour and a half or so. Patrick kept his distance but not to far so as to give us some privacy as well. He was really knowledgeable about the surroundings. On the way back the tide was coming in which made for a super easy paddle back. He also gave us a couple places to check out the sunset and local brew while we were in town. I would highly recommend Patrick and will defiantly hit him up the next time I am down there

1  Thank kjsayers

Reviewed 17 March 2017

First time paddle boarding for four of us. Patrick gave us some quick lessons and off we went. It was a blast and lots to see on the tour. I would definitely use him again.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

It was the first time for my girlfriend to paddle board, and Patrick handled it like a champ. She only fell once...10 feet off the landing spot after an hour on the water!

Afterwards, we took out a double kayak thru the mangroves for a couple of hours. Great fun. Definitely coming back for a custom tour next time around. Thanks Patrick!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Great service! Called Patrick a week before my arrival to rent 2 paddle broads and a kayak. We rent a house every year and this year we wanted to have some toys at the house. Patrick delivered it himself and he was so nice. And price was great! Not everyone was willing to rent them out for 10 days. Everyone wanted to rent them on a daily basis. So this was a great find! Thanks Patrick for making our vacation fun !
Botton family.