“Can’t miss this amazing Keys experience!!”

Key Largo Adventures
Ranked #4 of 177 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our Islamorada, Florida Boat Tour / Charter company offers your family or friends a private, ALL-inclusive day full of boating and water sports, such as a personalized snorkeling tour (professional guide and photos), shallow water “flats” fishing, relaxing at the Islamorada SandBar, kayaking, SUP paddleboarding, barbecuing your choice of grilled lunch, restaurant and bar hopping, and more. Our services, "toys," food/drinks, and breathtaking digital photography is included in your customized day aboard the "Tiki Tiki."
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for something unique and fun to do in the Keys this is it!!! Capt Charlie runs a 5-star operation and no detail is left to chance. He created a perfect balance of planning with room left to customize to our needs. We got to pick the music we like, the order of activities and he has the boat fully stocked with everything we got to choose from on his menu of food and drink and then some! The snorkeling was some of the best I’ve ever seen (turtles, sharks, fish, stingrays) and we had the best setup for the Sandbar BBQ! The best part is he takes pictures the entire day so you don’t have to think of it and then edits then and sends you a folder of amazing pics a few days after your tour.

I’m not a big online reviewer but felt the need to share after such an incredible experience!!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"the florida keys"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Captain Charley will customize your trip to everything you desire. The snorkeling is fantastic, we saw rays, sharks, turtles and barracudas. The sand bar is great, kind of like a mini spring break party. And the Tiki Tiki is having the most fun.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Are you looking for a day on the water in the Keys? This is by far the best day charter we have ever experienced. Snorkeling? Check. Fishing? Check. (we did not fish, but it was an option!). BBQ lunch? Check. Super friendly and funny Captain? Check. We saw turtles and other beautiful sea life snorkeling, had the best time out on the sand bar and met some new friends. Paddleboarding, chilling in the float tubes, and we even rented a wave runner to add to the fun. We were in the Keys for a week and this was the best way to launch our trip. Captain Charlie thinks of EVERYTHING and will ensure everyone on his boat has a fantastic time. DO THIS!!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Look, I'm not going to go on and on here. But I have been to the Keys hundreds of times since the Early 90's when I was in my early 20's. I have done about every adventure out here through that beautiful stretch of islands. This is our FOURTH trip with Captain Charlie!! Does that tell you something? We have had two family trips and two trips with just the wife and I. Either way you go, you cant go wrong. Just do yourself a favor and do the whole day trip, don't do the half day...cause you will be wishing you did the WHOLE DAY!!! It is always the perfect day and why we keep coming back. Just leave some open days for our reservation next time. :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Thanks to TripAdvisor I spend a lot of time reading reviews on places my family visits while on vacation. I am extremely glad that I found out about Captain Charlie through the awesome reviews here. I am going to add another excellent review of Key Largo Adventures and all that Charlie offers for the day. As my title states, my teenage daughter said this was the greatest trip ever and anyone who knows teens knows that they are not always easy to please. Charlie took us out on the water and catered to our every need. We did not have to do one thing. I almost felt a little guilty because he was working so hard for us. I was really pleased when he told us that he would take photos of us throughout the day as I am the family photographer and some times I miss out on what is going on because I am so focused on trying to capture the memories on camera. His photos are so much better than what I would have captured. We went snorkeling at Hens and Chickens Reef and swam with barracuda, a spotted eagle ray (!), school of tarpon, and so many other fish that I couldn't begin to remember what kinds. Charlie is very knowledgeable about the fish and area and we learned so much from him. He cooked an awesome lunch for us and my teenage son said that was his favorite meal of our whole trip to the Keys. Great experience for us as a family that we will never forget!