Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Food/Snorkeling/Entertainment

Great people with everything prepared in an excellent manner! They offer many options to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
GoPlaces14346681102
Key Largo Adventures or Bust!

Sandbar Saturday on Tiki Tiki from Key Largo Adventures!!! What an amazing way to entertain work... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
candormultimedia

All reviews captain charlie tiki tiki paddle boarding sand bar floating chairs bbq lunch kick back and relax beautiful sandbar the florida keys water toys fish took pictures day adventure top notch the grill snorkeling gear private charter
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had a blast with Capt Charlie! He made it a special day on the crystal blue waters of the Keys with family of all ages! Great food, all the water sports activities you can imagine with fun music! Perfect experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We took a girls trip to the Florida Keys and went out on the Tiki Tiki with Captain Charlie.This was by far the highlight of our trip, If it wasn't the end of our trip we would have booked another day. Charlie and Claire were so incredible. The barbecue was top notch and they waited on us like we were royalty. Charlie gave us the Ultimate tour and we had the best time paddle boarding, kayaking, and laying on the tubes. The sandbar was the ultimate experience. This was by far the most memorable day of our vacation and we are already planning to go back!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

If you want to have FUN book this adventure!! My husband and I (both 65 years old) spent the day with Captain Charlie on his boat on March 16, 2018. Not too sure what to expect and a little apprehensive, we climbed on his boat and took off to the sandbar. I must say, Charlie treated us like royalty!! He was the perfect host and made certain we enjoyed our day. He helped my husband catch a cow fish and a shark!! He served us drinks, food, and snacks as we floated and relaxed on the water. He took us 3 miles out to a coral reef and we snorkeled. It was like a day in paradise. Even though we were an older couple he was patient and so very kind. You could tell he loved what he was doing and he wanted us to have the perfect day. AND WE DID!! Captain Charlie took lots of pictures and videos and sent them to us!!! We would love to do it again someday!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I want to say that I was not part of the Key Large Adventure tour. I took a little getaway with 2 friends, rented a boat and headed to the sandbar. In the sandbar, there was a boat “Tiki Tiki” with a BBQ, paddle boards, floats, fun, laughter, music and I thought to myself ... those people came prepared. Slowly but surely my friends and I slowly migrated towards the fun party and that is when I found out about the tour and how much fun everyone was having. Everyone was so happy and loving the food, music and just giving with one another. Captain Charlie was very friendly and his goal was to make sure everyone was having a good time. My friends and I will never rent a boat again on our own and we will always go aboard the Tiki Tiki. The price is definitely worth the services you get. Look no further... and book with key Largo Adventures. You will not regret it. The captains first mate Claire, is such a fun time and went above and beyond helping us get back to safety as we realized that other companies around here rent you a boat for the money and they are not concerned if you are knowledgeable enough to drive a 22 foot boat. Our only regret this trip was not booking with Key Largo adventures and I would hate for that regret to happen to you.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Hands down this was the best day of our vacation. Captain Charlie is the perfect host. From snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, to having lunch at the sandbar. I’m pretty sure the other boaters there were jealous on that one
Capt. Charlie even takes the pictures and videos for you. He also gives educational lessons about the reef, since you know he was a teacher for quite a few years.
All you have to do is show up and have fun! Thank you again Capt Charlie! I’m planning on next year