“Chillaxin"”

The Spa at Cheeca Lodge
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Enjoyed every minute....Great peaceful enviroment , Staff very friendly..Very clean.. Would def go back during next stay

Reviewed 20 August 2012

The facility is nicely appointed and made me relax just being there. They provide showers, slippers, robes, lockers and had wonderful organic pineapple and basil water available. I enjoyed my massage tremendously.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Massage (Kristen) and Body Polish (different Kristen) - both were excellent. The body polish was very unique and so much better than the salt glow I get at my hometown spa. Included vicchy shower, which was new for me. I had the sportsman massage, since it was a deep-tissue massage. Many times I have sore spots the next day - but Kristen gave me a deep massage, with no soreness or bruising the next day. A bit pricey - but worth every penny and I would do it again, without hesitation.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I love their Sunday buffet! Always well kept and beautiful....top notch. The landscaping is out of this world, and the beach beautiful.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

very attentive service, beautifully appointed rooms, and a marvelously manicured property are what you will look forward to when staying at the Cheeca.

1  Thank WEBER11218