USD 199
USD 122
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

Amara Cay Resort(Islamorada)
USD 314
USD 302
USD 302
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
USD 166
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 189/night.

Sands of Islamorada Hotel(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
USD 180
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
USD 361
USD 289
USD 359
USD 269
SmithHotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 310/night.

USD 336
USD 322
Hotels.com
USD 213
USD 176
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold floridafishfree bikes and kayaksboat slipslorelei restaurantkey westgulf sidepaddle boardspots and pansmangrove mikesnice beach areaclean roomswonderful staywatch the sunsetfull kitchentiki hutlaid back
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at La Jolla Resort. A perfect two day stop on our way down to Key West. Friendly and serviceminded staff. Room nice and clean but a bit on the small side..Pool is next to the trafficated road so not a place we enjoyed using. But we didn’t mind since the oceanfront dock/beach was very nice! Free kajaks, standuppaddleboards and bikes. Nice breakfast at next door restaurant Mangrove Mikes. Lovely sunset, Happy Hour, live music and dinner att Lorelei Restaurant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I loved this place!! Old Florida feel...awesome keys vibe!
The staff is amazing! I can't thank Anna enough for accommodating me. She was so kind and welcoming. The rooms were unique and very clean with kitchenettes to cook my fresh catch !! So quiet and peaceful on the beach; complete with tiki hut. They have kayaks, bicycles and a paddleboard; all complimentary.
I heard there are new owners. I imagine updates are coming...but seriously I hope they are minor. Everyone I spoke with loves it here !!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank flakeystraveller
Reviewed 4 March 2018

BTW, as this property is on the bay side, there isn't a true beach. You'll be climbing down from seawall / pier to get into the bay.

For the price, I expected more. We had unit "F" with a king bed and view of the bay. Some of the disappointing items - the railing for stairs was loose, the chaises and chairs by the bay were in poor condition and very uncomfortable, there is no (working) ice machine on the property, logging into the wifi is challenging.

After our long drive to Islamorada, the lack of ice was aggravating. Not happy to have to get back in the car & drive a couple of miles for ice. Too bad that staff doesn't fill the ice-cube trays, and/or put a little bag of ice in the freezers in the units.

Unit F's bath & kitchen areas are tired-looking, hard to get older fixtures to look clean. Bed was comfortable, though.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Not perfect by any means, but charming, friendly and a great location. We hear that it recently sold and the new owners will be updating. It certainly needs work but I hope they maintain the charm. Wish we could have bought it!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Relaxing, quaint, quite and clean!

We flew down from NYC for some warm weather. I’m a native Floridian so when I travel to Florida I always try to find somewhere new to stay and try some new things. La Jolla had been recommended to me by a friend of mine who captains and fishes in The Keys often, so I wasn’t hesitant to book at all.

My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at La Jolla. We especially enjoyed the free room upgrade upon arrival! The views, the hammocks and even the snorkeling around the docks was great! We used the grill for cooking our catch and the picnic tables to have dinner.

This is an ideal resort for couples and small families who want to replace together without a lot of noise and also don’t plan on spending all day at the resort. If you don’t mind the fact there isn’t a beach or pool this is an ideal place to spend your vacation.

I will definitely consider staying at La Jolla on future trips to the Keys.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple