My girlfriend and I stayed at La Jolla Resort in Islamorada this weekend. This is our second stay there in the last few months. We returned because of the very nice rooms, affordable price, very friendly and helpful management couple, laid-back setting and overall sense of peacefulness.
The beach is fine, the pool very nice, rooms are well-appointed and equipped and all the right stuff is there for the taking without the big resort hassles. Call and ask for Scott, the new manager along with his attorney wife. He runs the desk and is exceedingly accommodating and helpful. Boat dock, shuffleboard, swim area, BBQ, lounge chairs, palm trees etc. all out back and many of the rooms have a water view. We recommend it for the Keys feel it has.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Bayfront Islamorada Resort featuring efficiencies and apartments within walking & biking distance to all of Islamorada's top shopping, nightlife and dining. Our guests also enjoy FREE use of our kayaks, paddleboards and bicycles during their stay. Whether you are looking for a quiet island retreat or want to experience all Islamorada has to offer on the water or off, it all begins at La Jolla Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and lastminute.com.au so you can book your La Jolla Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla Hotel Islamorada
- La Jolla Resort Islamorada, Florida