Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Sundance Watersports tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Islamorada
from USD 123.65
from USD 80.00
from USD 35.00
from USD 179.00
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise snorkeling trip duck key captain jason jet ski cheeca rocks great sunset fish water sports coral reef great trip a lot of fun boat ride sea life these guys my son cay
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had 3 families with kids ages 11-16 and had a GREAT Parasail trip with Captain George and his first mate! Great people, so accommodating and really cared about showing us a wonderful time on the Water! Highly recommend...10 Stars!!!!!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The catamaran BLUE owned by Sundance is a beautiful immaculate boat and Sarah the mate is outstanding. The reef compared to others in the Keys such as Sombrero and Loee is not nearly as beautiful. It was a lovely short ride out to the reef however across azure waters so while we were disappointed in the reef, Sundance located at Robbie’s marina did a great job.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We were able to change our snorkeling trip because of chilly weather and rough seas without any problem. The staff were great with the kids as well as grandma. Very helpful and friendly. We saw lots of beautiful fish. The boat and equipment were clean and comfortable. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We weren't able to get out to the reef due to the high winds. I had snorkeled the reef before so I wasn't too disappointed. The captain instead took us inside the bay and snorkeled for about an hour. Not much to see, but I did end up finding a sunken boat seat that housed several lobster and a little nurse shark.

I understand the struggles of trying to snorkel in rough seas. I won't count these circumstances against the captain and crew as they have no control over Mother Nature.

I do think next time I won't book so far ahead, instead wait closer to the date or may just show up and walk on the day of. The captain and crew were very nice and knowledgable. I will consider booking this company again!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank IslandTripper007
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Called this place and booked the same day on a Wednesday. They went out with 9 people which I appreciated because I'm sure it was below their minimum to break even. Very friendly staff who worked with each group of people on the boat. There was a family with a young child (looked to be about 4 or 5). They took some extra time to go over how to snorkel with those who had never done it before. On this trip we visited Cheeka Rocks. It's a deeper reef but filled with far more fish than Grecian rocks. Saw a green sea turtle, hawksbill turtle, nurse shark and hundreds of schools of fish. We were even lucky enough to watch some dolphins on the way back in.

Date of experience: January 2018