All reviews paddle boats hot tub a garden view room yogurt key west breakfast was included ocean front every morning free kayaks tiki hut fish flat screen tv screened in porch water sports laid back palm trees lounge chairs
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Very bad service,onl;y Cesar try to help but the mananger or owners don't wanna help to reverse the money,they show in the website perfect but the reality is other,no pool no tennis courts no beach no kayak no nothing.
somebody have to do something about it cause is not fair you paid same price or less hotels next door with better services and everything and this people charge the same price for something that they don't have

Room Tip: Don't rent
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Martin N
Reviewed 27 July 2018

The Beach as well as most of the resort is construction fenced off. tiny pool. when I asked to see the manager they would not come out of the back. The young lady at the front desk seemed very unhappy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MiamiComet
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel has sustained heavy damage from the hurricane last year. None of the amenities are available, the rooms are in horrible condition and there is absolutely no access to the water. The bathroom shower was leaking, you need a ladder to adjust the room temperature. I understand that the storm was a tragic and devastating event, however i was not told of any issues or damage until I arrived at the property.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunspot7
Reviewed 2 July 2018

This place should not be open. It is not a "resort" and there is not access to the beach. At best, it is a cheap roadside motel with a small pool and that's it. Two thirds of what used to be a resort is either closed or swept away. What remains is a barely passable place to spend the night with depressed or discouraged staff just about maintaining a semblance of service while having to break the news to each new guest that the resort is not what you thought it was going to be.

I'm surprised the local authorities have not shut it down or, at the very least, insisted on a large disclaimer in the way it is advertised.

Room Tip: Get the room the farthest from the road.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank sbalkam
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Traveling through Florida with my son. Didn't have a set plan so didn't have a chance to do a lot of research on Chesapeake Beach. I had specific criteria for a hotel; beach front, hot tub and pool. This hotel had all 3 with beautiful photo's showing 3beach, hot tub and 2 pools. I booked via Expedia but somehow screwed up the dates. When I arrived Saturday afternoon instead of Sunday , the gentleman at the desk made me aware of my error and provided me with the needed information to add a day via Expedia. I wasn't happy about paying $200+ for the room but it was Saturday, right? Nothing was said about any hotel issues, the man just handed me my key and showed me where to go. An hour later, the rain stopped and went looking for the hot tub and beach. In the rain, I didn't see that a large portion of hotel was fenced off with Dangerous Area signs posted. Found the pool but no hot tub. Could see ocean from deck but gate chained shut. Went to office and spoke with Tanika (very helpful person), who informed me hotel had been nearly destroyed by Hurricane last fall. Don't you think this should have been disclosed online or at least at check-in? Tanika even tried to find us a hit tub to use but no luck. On plus side, rooms large with nice screened in porch. Air conditioner missing remote control but office located fairly quickly. Was probably a really nice resort pre-hurricane and I realize that they need bookings to pay for restoration but they need to be honest and upfront about current conditions and not charge resort prices for Motel 6 amenities.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family