“Don’t go here”

Viva Saloon
Ranked #188 of 480 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’m a local... I live in Key West, I will NEVER go here again.... it was dirty, the bathrooms looked like someone bathed in them....and it took forever to get our drinks... there were a bunch of homeless guys hanging out out front as well.

2  Thank Stacey J

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The food here was average at best. It also could use a good cleaning. The outside seatiing area was nice. If we go back it would be when they have live music outside, otherwise probably won't go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The music and atmosphere was great! Our group of five ordered salads and sandwiches...nothing too complicated. It took forever to get the food so I thought ...Wow, this is going to be great! Disappointment! The barbecue was burnt to the point it was hard to even chew. After two bites I gave up! The bus boy came to clear the table asking how we liked our food...I told him not well the barbecue was burnt. He just ignored me!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Bartender absolutely sucked! She had zero people skills, not even sure how she’s in the service industry, REPLACE HER!! I’d give her name but didn’t stay long along to get that far!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went at the end of March, the weather was high 70s which was perfect for sitting outside. Even if it was hotter out the side patio is shaded with trees and umbrellas. There was live music and games for kids in the back. Signature drinks are recommended, and the light food was perfect because we couldn’t take leftovers back to our Inn.

Date of visit: March 2018