“Watch your bill ”

Abbey Road Snack Shack Incorporated
Ranked #217 of 468 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the windward pointe Last week of March 2018 I always get My food bill as we're checking out of the Hyatt the end of the week that we stay, But one day At Abbey road my wife and I at closing time , the female server had us sign our bill I noticed the Mahi mahi sandwich had a much higher price than stated on the menu and I had asked why ? the female service said my My Mahi mahi fish sandwich was an up Charge. No where on the menu or anywhere else that there Was a up charge fee. I wonder How many up charges they're making on a daily basis ? I did complain haven't heard back sounds fishy to me

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We tried to go to this restaurant for a snack because it is the site of where the Beatles stayed. There is no way to get in if you aren't staying at the hotel.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Had the fish tacos with mahi-mahi. Large portion and the food was excellent. My friend had a cheeseburger and it was also huge. Worth the money. Staff was very nice and accommodating.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Abbey Road is located next to the pool in the Hyatt Windward Pointe complex. The food is limited to hamburgers, sandwiches, salads, etc, but it's fresh and delicious. The wine list is limited but satisfying. Our waitress was very friendly, very quick. We enjoyed being able to relax in the open air. It's also convenient since we stay at Windward Pte...so easy just to put our lunch on our room bill.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Not a lot to offer and a little pricey. Tasted fine and would eat here if you were to lazy to leave the hotel or had no other options. But the staff was very friendly.