“Great food and service”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Panini Schamini is a small cafe and juice bar located on Duval Street. We prepare all of our sandwiches, salads and wraps to order. All of the dressings and sauces are made in-house without additives or preservatives. We have seating inside with air-conditioning and also offer outdoor seating with great people watching along Duval Street.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I came with my family and we all enjoyed a light dinner once and breakfast at another time. Staff is friendly and very efficient. Food is good. The paninis were great! We will definitely go back!

1  Thank Flavia M

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We are here for lunch. It was okay but for the price it was disappointing. Two ordered the spicy chicken panini and one was missing the spice. The cuban was okay, the pasta salad was lacking.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We had some great gluten free paninies. Fantastic service. Warm milk for the coffee and great smoothies. Must do for a quick and great food experience.

1  Thank Andreas H
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast here with my bf. The breakfast bagels are nice and they have good orange juice! Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank KennethRuys
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The name has changed from Panini Panini to Panini Schamini but its the same owner and same quality food. They'll alter the menu or make anything you want if they have the ingredients. I love going here because they make a pesto sauce without nuts and I have a nut allergy. I know when I eat here its safe for me, they're very careful in preparation of their food when you have allergies.

1  Thank Sunshine6_62