“So good!”

Ranked #12 of 35 Quick Bites in Key West
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Simple and delicious fare that satisfies. Generous portions, friendly staff, and tasty food is a winning combo. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family and I stayed across the stree from Ana's Cafe and we looked forward our Cuban Breakfast every morning and our afternoon Cuban Coffee!

1  Thank Marlene M
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was our morning highlight everyday on vacation. Walk the dog and grab breakfast. The coffee is amazing!! Nothing fancy but the best I’ve had. Not sure if it’s the vibe, salt air, or the hustle of the near by “tourist shack” I wish I could go there everyday. The value is also great. We can feed the whole family for under $40

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

There is quite long queue in the the morning when tourists are willing to get their breakfast sandwiches which are really good and not so expensive ones (6-8$).
We also had quick lunch and my Cuban Roast Pork was good despite the paper plate.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Was too chilly to eat here (they only have outdoor seating at this location), so we only grabbed coffee to go, but the breakfast sandwiches looked amazing.