“Good breakfast where the locals eat”
Review of Harpoon Harry's

Harpoon Harry's
Ranked #27 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We stop here every time in Key West for breakfast. I have the 2 2 2 and coffee. The place is usually full buy worth the wait. The servers Kimmy was great as well

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Chose this from your list of reviews. I thought it was very good. Service was quick and pleasant. We ordered chicken fried steak and the eggs benadict. I thought they were good. But, not the best we ever had. You won't be disappointed, but it is nothing special

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We wanted to stop someone indoors because of the heat and decided to give this place a try. So glad we did! It's like a diner from the movies, very cute setup. Typical diner food but taste amazing.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here for a Sunday breakfast before departing the island, and I am glad I did. The food was reasonably priced for Key West, the staff were all over 40, which means they were more concerned about your experience than playing on their phones. I haven't had service that good in years. I will definitely eat there every time I am in town.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

After driving around looking for a place to park, not an easy task, we paid to park and walked around and found Harpoon Harrys. Looks small but a little bigger inside . Again a lot of choices but my daughter got the key lime french toast, if you have a sweet tooth just get it, um yummy! The food came out fast, service was okay, not bad but not excellent. They are cash only so if you don't have cash you're outta luck.

1  Thank happytravler79