“Best meal twice!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Second time coming to Key West, and second time this was the best meal. This is where the locals eat.
Excellent seafood, good prices, down home atmosphere, great for everyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,457)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Took family to Hogfish and was pretty underwhelmed, particularly after all the great reviews and recommendations from people we know. I had the conch salad, which is really just a ceviche. The seafood in it was really chewy. The conch chowder was pretty good. For my main course I had the conch stuffed w crab. The conch was bland. The crab was pretty good. My wife had the conch fritters (think hush puppy) and they were overcooked and just ok. Out of our 9 people, nobody loved their food. As the title of this review indicates, it was your average fried fish place in a sketchy neighborhood. Also, nothing the restaurant could do about it, but there were a ton of flies around out table, just so you know if you go.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Basically stumbled onto Hogfish looking for nearby Trip Advisor recommendations. Kind of a funky place with cats running loose inside. Wife had the hogfish tacos and I had shrimp tacos. Both hit the spot. Plenty of Florida Crazy Blonde ale helped a lot. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had learned about this place on the show Bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmmer. We had planned to stop and have lunch. After some fishing the first mate suggested that we take our fresh catch here to have cooked. They did an amazing job making our fresh catch. We had it prepared both blackened and deep fried. Both were excellent. With our meal we had to pick 10 sides. I'm not sure how they get to 10, but we didn't even eat 3 with our group of 5 adults and 3 kids. All the sides were amazing, but was really enjoying the fresh fish. Really nice local people, and staff. We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So worth the trip! Husband loved the Hogfish Sandwich . My daughter and I each ordered Hog Fish and shrimp tacos - so we each got to taste either one - each pumped tasty taco - with tasty rice & beans . Nice seafood cerviche ! Great Thirst quenching cocktails! Great server ! I’m back in Jersey and planning my next trip back here! It was a good good lunch - I’d love to try for dinner! Just go! You will love it!