“Returned and it is still just fantastic”
Review of Latitudes

Latitudes
Reserve with OpenTable
Latitudes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 466 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Latitudes Restaurant, located on the private island of Sunset Key provides fresh flavorful cuisine with breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. A delicious, ever-evolving "work of art" menu incorporates locally sourced fresh fish and tropical fruits cuisine. Luxuriate while dining in the Ernest Hemingway Room, where photos of author, fisherman and former Key West resident adorn the walls or outdoor dining overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where tiki torches illuminate the night sky magnifying the glorious Key West sunsets.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went here for the first time last trip and immediately made it a must-do. This time, the wind was ridiculous and my wife requested to sit inside. I whined like a baby but it was still amazing. The room had a full open wall to the outside and it was just like you were outside without dealing with the unseasonably-strong wind. My burger-connoisseur son is a little older now and had the wagyu skirt steak, as did I. We both loved it. My daughter, now 9, insists on trying the key lime pie everywhere we go in Key West. Of the five we had this trip, this one was the best. Latitudes remains a must-do each time we return to Key West, and my wife and I both agreed this is the single nicest restaurant we've ever been to - including our honeymoon in Maui and Kauai. There isn't a single thing I would recommend changing. I told my wife maybe the beer selection but she called me an ogre. She's probably right.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,139)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The boat ride to the island was short. The restaurant atmosphere was incredible... great views and friendly atmosphere. The service was average and wait time for food was long. Overall, the beautiful setting was factored into the overall cost of the dinner.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Really fun little outing. Park at the Margaritaville deck and get the ticket validated in the restaurant. Pretty cool to take the little boat out to the restaurant and back. We went for breakfast and the food was OK- nothing great but the view and boat ride made it well worth the trip.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I live in Key West. Latitudes is THE place I go to with friends and family who are visiting to have a true Key West fine dining experience. Service, wine, food and atmosphere is perfect every time.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Latitudes is the best restaurant in the Keys and perhaps all of Florida. It is a 10 minute boat ride from Key West and part of the Sunset Key Cottages resort. Amazing food, service and sunset views!