I just got back from a girls vacation in Key West. Stayed at the Santa Maria Suites...It was AWESOME. We had a flat on the upper level. It was absolutely gorgeous. The pictures on the website do not do the resort justice. The resort is one block from the beach with chairs offered at no charge for resort guests. There are a few things you should know that are not on the website..Fresh fruit, smoothies and water are offered all day by the pool free of charge. There is also a free happy hour every day from 4-5:30, serving Robert Mondavi wine with chips and hummus. There is turndown service every night. Dove Chocolates are left on ea pillow along with fresh muffins for breakfast and snack size Dove Chocolate ice cream treats in the freezer.
Ken at the Front desk and our concierge Derek were fantastic. They recommended places to eat, made reservations for dinner, reservations for the show at La-Te-Da's and arranged bike rentals. I will definitely recommend this resort to everyone.. If I could, I would give a rating higher than excellent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the eclectic and sophisticated charm of Key West with out the hustle & bustle of a large hotel at the Santa Maria Suites Resort. Barely a block from Duval Street and the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Maria is an elegantly refined all suites hotel designed for the discriminating traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Santa Maria Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Hotel Key West
- Santa Maria Resort
- Santa Maria Suites Hotel Key West, Florida