Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,329 results
All reviews lopez house seaside cafe the main house lobster pizza honey butter infinity pool historic house duval street southernmost point ocean view food truck end of duval st the entire staff trip to key west guest house continental breakfast beautiful property
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2021 via mobile

We came to KW for a BFF trip. It was amazing! The food at The Southernmost Cafe was exceptional!! This is a gem and a beautiful place to watch the sun set. The Mahi Poke Bowl was my FAVORITE food of our trip!! Their lobster pizza was better than I had in Maine! And the KEY LIME PIE was seriously unforgettable! I will be back!! We met the owner and his beautiful grandson. They made our night special and amazing & we went home with blue magic rocks for our kids! This was the best food and service and atmosphere! Love your SD girls ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jennifer Robino, General Manager at The Southernmost House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed Seaside café at The Southernmost House. I hope you visit us again the next visit to Key West.

Reviewed 6 November 2021 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, friendly staff and breathtaking views!
The Seaside Mansion Cafe was excellent (lobster pizza!).
The owner Michael was present, helpful and friendly.
I highly recommend the Southernmost House Hotel especially if you desire a less crowded, peaceful stay in Key West!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jennifer Robino, General Manager at The Southernmost House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

Thank you for your response. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at The Southernmost House and YES the lobster pizza is the Best! We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you visit Key West.

Reviewed 5 November 2021

WOW, my partner and I really enjoyed our stay! The hotel has this classic Victorian glam vibe, it's perfectly located close to EVERYTHING and the staff really make you feel right at home. I mean really at home like you're staying with a dear friend or relatives.. that you actually like. Thank you Beth and Jennifer for such a lovely trip! We will be back to see you as soon as we can.

Date of stay: October 2021

Thank you for your rave review! It was my pleasure to host the two of you. Your Southernmost House Family looks forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2021 via mobile

The grounds and our room was lovely with a beautiful pool, plenty of outdoor seating, and ocean front. Michael, Julia, and Ann Marie, hotel and on-site cafe staff, were beyond kind and informative about the area. Our only complaint was being able to hear traffic and people all night. We bought ear plugs hoping it will help. Continental breakfast was good and it was so nice that it was included in the cost. We would definitely return, but request a different room. Otherwise, highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your response. I am very sorry the noise of the city disrupted your sleep. I hope to see you again soon in the near future. Please let us know when you plan to return so that we can arrange for a different room for you.

Reviewed 2 November 2021

I have never been to Key West Florida before and now I am spoiled because I am going to expect to be treated like a queen everywhere I go in Key West! For my first time ever in Key West, I stayed in the Southernmost House, which is really a whole MANSION!!! The staff, well more like FAMILY, were beyond exceptional! Jennifer, the GM, was absolutely the kindest woman I have met in a LONG TIME. From the moment we checked in, she personally came to welcome myself and my friend. Thomson was another gem of Key West. Originally from Dominic, he really brought the islands of the Key West his carribean charm. The owner himself gave us a Tour of the mansion which blew my mind how much HISTORY is in the mansion. Two facts, I will mention is that Thomas Edison himself installed the electricity in the Mansion for the original owners and there is a bullet shot in the window from a Al Capone incident...all I am going to say as to not spoil the tour.

Every day the staff brought bottled water to our rooms with fresh towels in a straw basket, with Tommy Bahama toiletries. I think they knew I love Cuban coffee, so there was a keureg with Cafe Bustelllo ready for me every morning. Then the room itself was so nostalgic. It originally was an attic, but was renovated and the owner made some rooms on the 3rd floor. The beds were real wood carved, floors were original wood and the window was stained glass. The resort fee covered our breakfast and snacks every morning, however we could snack all day because they had a mini fridge with cool snacks available.

The infinity pool was facing the endless water and I am sure Cuba. Just sitting out on the pool deck took my breathe away. Not to mention they provided rocking chairs at the southernmost tip so you could just do meditation...which I do a lot of these days. Please go visit Jennifer, Thompson, and Michael and let them know Janelle said hey and I am coming back!!!

Date of stay: October 2021