USD 478
USD 265
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 318/night.

Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
USD 169
USD 321
USD 297
Hyatt.com
USD 383
USD 211
USD 186
NYAH Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
USD 145
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 352
USD 304
USD 313
  • Beachfront
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
USD 341
USD 302
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 363/night.

Pier House Resort & Spa(Key West)
USD 346
USD 326
  • Pool
All reviewsbagelspublic garageduval streetham and cheese croissantstreet parkingwithin walking distancesmall poolwet barbreakfast areaold townmin walkfront officehard boiled eggsflat screenwalk in showerqueen bedmini fridge
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location, friendly staff and always accommodating! Free breakfast and wifi. I stay here every year when I visit Key West and I'm never disappointed. I look forward to my next stay next summer!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HistoricKeyWestInns, Director of Sales at Albury Court Hotel in Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

We always love seeing repeat guests, and we're looking forward to seeing you again next summer! Thank you so much for allowing us to provide your accommodations each time you come to Key West.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Hotel is located at the very edge of the historic district and a good 20 min walk to Duval St. Not a big deal but if it's summer it may be too far.
My issue is the price vs value. This was an expensive hotel stay, that said for the price there should be more accommodations.
The room was extremely small. When you open the front door it almost hits the bed. No chair, no desk no trash can. There was a very small trash can in the also small bathroom. Cruise ships have bigger rooms. No ice bucket or cups. No coffee maker. Again not the end of the world but for the price...
Then comes night time. I am NOT a light sleeper but the room is right up against Eaton Street and its not stop traffic all night. Motorcycles sitting at the light made it difficult. This is with all windows closed. The A/C was also loud when the compressor would kick in.
Also nothing was done to quiet the wood floor on the room above. Anytime they walked I can hear foot steps on wood.
There are other choices in this price point.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HistoricKeyWestInns, Director of Sales at Albury Court Hotel in Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

The Albury Court Hotel has some of the lowest rates to be found in the island's historic district, so it really depends on whether your priority is the lowest price point vs. being one block (instead of six) off Duval Street, as to whether we are the best fit for your needs. I wish you would have let us know at the time of your stay that you were displeased with your room, as we may have been able to show you other available options at the hotel that would have been more to your liking. Thank you for being our guests.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It was a very nice little boutique type hotel, but the lack of parking sucked. It was clean and looked as if recently renovated. The breakfast had many choices from local bakeries and something for everyone. The city garage was 2 blocks away and it was $18 for 24 hours. The staff was very nice and helpful with making suggestions for fun activities and places to eat.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

We're so glad to know that you loved everything about the hotel and our staff and the continental breakfast. Most of the Old Town district in Key West is comprised of neighborhoods built long before the need for parking lots was taken into account, and therefore we like many other small establishments don't have a parking lot. Believe me, I wish we did! It's just one of those things about Key West, and a reason why many people fly or take the ferry directly into Key West and avoid the need for bringing cars down here. If you like the historic charm of the Albury Court Hotel but need a place with on-site parking during your next visit, may I suggest one of our sister properties that actually does offer parking, such as the Key Lime Inn or the Chelsea House Hotel. They'll take great care of you!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Albury Court. Historic buildings leading to small but nice rooms. Newly decorated; best we have seen last 3 weeks, incl. more expensive hotels. Very clean. Small hot tub size pool, but nice, in small garden area which also serve as breakfast area. Breakfast is simple but ok. Quiet. God value for money, highly recommended.
Great location in the historic area. Beautiful buildings along the 1 km way into main area of Key West. Remember to walk different routes, incl. safe walk during the evening to enjoy the old buildings in soft light. Take the bus to avoid the heat of the day, $4 for day pass.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This was my first visit to Key West & I wanted a hotel with the Conch feel. I had researched the Historic Key West Inns & felt this was the best option for me. It was. Had a lovely room on the courtyard side overlooking the small pool-lovely! The room was clean, had a fridge & a really nice walk-in shower. My only issue was that whoever was in the room above me walked very loudly on the wood floors. Luckily, it didn't happen after bedtime. There is a complimentary breakfast served poolside daily which is good & simple. The staff was extremely friendly & helpful! The hotel is about a 15 minute walk to Duval Street and close to the harbor & marina on Margaret Street. There are a few restaurants within a couple block radius if you want to stay close by. I plan to return next year and will definitely stay here again. A winner!!

Room Tip: Ask to stay courtside by the pool in the main building.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo