“Well at least one well hung naked man...”
Review of Garden of Eden

Garden of Eden
Ranked #16 of 59 Nightlife in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Clothing Optional Bar
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My girlfriends and I went up not sure what to expect but at least expected a few naked people. On this Wednesday night in late May we saw one naked obviously well-hung guy in his early 50's happily walking around the bar and dancing but he was the lone couragous one. It looked like he was trying to get others in the "swing" of things but there were no takers. Lots of women(including us) and apparently a few men were interested in his manhood ( we even overheard one women ask him "do you mind if I stare?") and he kept us interested as without him the place is just another bar. He must of felt like an animal in the zoo with so many eyes on him!
It definitely would have been a dud without this sole apparent exibitionist, but, what it could be if there were others naked both male and female would have been awesome! We might have even disrobed, if at least one female was topless!
So, yes it was fun and definitely out of the norm THANK YOU NAKED MAN, but would like to see it again on a different night if we get back to KW.

13  Thank Cosmo K

Reviewed 27 April 2012

My husband and i were in Key West for the third time in March. We had heard about the Garden of Eden, but had not been there. We went out of curiosity and were there about 9 p.m.. It was worthwhile, but not sure I would rush back. The bartender was good and the music decent. And, yes, there were a few naked men and one...who was excited to be there (true). haha. One woman (not me) in particular kept moving around for a better view of him. There was one naked woman there, and of course got a lot of attention. It's hard to put into words my feelings toward the place. It was interesting to see naked people mixing, but some obvious voyeurs ruined the mood.

5  Thank funcouple44
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Went with wife to check it out,was fun alot of standing around,and seeing what people would do.The body painting was fun but he took people in his booth there and they wouldnt come out for an hour.Some fun people going topless.iked it more if it was a couples only place.Guys would come up with there buddies and try to hit on your wife.check it out its different.Could be fun with right people

4  Thank massguy_35
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My boyfriend and I had read about The Garden of Eden, and being in Key West for the first time we figured we should at least check it out. We are so glad we did. Although we both kept our clothes on, we had a great time dancing, hula hooping and people watching. The crowd was mostly over 40, but there were some younger people there as well. Being on the rooftop was very nice with a full moon and 75 degree temperature. The DJ was very dull and looked like he couldn't wait to go home, but he played fun 70's and 80's music like KC and the Sunshine Band and Tone Loc. We would go back!

1  Thank MNdawnygirl
Reviewed 6 March 2012

If you are one who just goes to places to get an experience this is one. I was one in my group that didn't care to go, but after it was all said and done, it was worth it. This is a clothes optional bar and yes, you will see people in their birthday suits. Other than that, the music is great and its one of those things you can check off the list.

7  Thank Anthony M