“Excellent Christmas Eve dinner”

La Trattoria Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Trattoria Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 480 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 18 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Fleming and Southard Street on Duval
Reviewed 6 January 2016

We had a late dinner on Christmas Eve here and the food and service was excellent. The caser salad dressing is to die for, I would bottled and sell it if I were them. My husband is still talking about it. We also had the gorgonzola gnocchi and that was so amazing! The roasted garlic in the sauce was perfect. We both had fish as I see there specials on facebook all the time I had to have the Hogfish and my husband had the snapper. Both were prepared perfectly and so tasty. I was so happy with everything. Our server was just so good and helpful.

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a ReviewReviews (1,396)

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Saturday 2nd Jan. Ordered 2 drinks at the front bar, wine and vodka. The bar tender poured the drinks turned around and blew her nose non discreetly in front of the whole bar and then proceeded to pour the next customer drinks with out washing her hands. She then served food to 2 customers sat waiting opposite us. I was disgusted to say the least. My partner asked and paid the Cheque while I waited outside. Absolutely will not return.

Date of visit: January 2016
5  Thank GrandTour447944
Reviewed 1 January 2016

Great food, great service - very noisy. Would not recommend sitting in the bar area. Had to relocate to other dining area.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Great small Italian restaurant in heart of downtown key west

Tables nicely far apart eventhough small place

Very friendly service

We all had simple pasta dishes which were perfect

Antipasto starter was fresh and tasty

Bread was fresh

Perfect for nice night out family dinner

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Found this unexpected and welcome surprise in Duval Street for dinner on Christmas Eve, had a lovely meal of pepper steak and lamb shank, very pleasant.