“Great food and service ”

New York Pasta Garden
Ranked #17 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 11 - USD 28
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ask any local The Pasta Garden has the best seafood, tropical cocktails and the friendliest staff in Key West. Tropical Garden dining and live beautiful Parrots to entertain you while you eat! "FREE WIFI AND OFFSTREET PARKING!" Also we are one of the best caterers in the Key's. Up to 150 people at our venue or yours. Best prices for full bar in the Keys.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our two couples visited this restaurant twice in just a couple of days. The same owner as the ocean grill next door which is also very good The food is fantastic and we had a lobster pasta dish that was to die for. They had the best fried calamari we have ever eaten. The garlic knots were very good as were the house wines. The service was very good as well. Be aware that they include a service charge on the bill that is actually the gratuity.

There are newer reviews for New York Pasta Garden

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While searching for a place to eat dinner we decided on the New York Pasta Garden. Due to the humidity we selected an inside table and were quickly seated. Our server, Andrei, was quite a gentleman and tended to our every need. We enjoyed appetizers, French onion soup and bruschetta pomadora, along with a glass of wine. A complimentary artichoke appetizer was a nice touch.

The entree selections were fettuccine Alfredo and stuffed grouper. Both were plentiful and cooked but not over cooked. Each was full of flavor and my wife classified as "outstanding!"

We had tiramisu and Key Lime pie desserts which went down with ease. We would certainly go back again while in Key West.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

After a long day of snorkeling and kayaking, my friends and I were craving some amazing pasta for dinner and figured that a restaurant with "pasta garden" in its name would surely fulfill that desire. Because we chose to dine here, our cravings were not only greatly satiated, but so much more.
When we arrived, the kind host got us seated right away. Our waiter, Tommy, was a suave young gentleman and quickly got us some garlic knots. These garlic knots were, by far, the best I have ever tasted. Tommy was very engaging, attentive, and he gave great meal suggestions when my friends and I asked questions about particular dishes. I ordered the "Frutti de Mare" or "Fruit of the Sea." I am just going to flat out say that this was the best pasta dish I have ever had and quite possibly the best meal of my life. To be metaphorical, the fruit of the New York Pasta Garden is riper, more succulent, and more exquisite than the fruit of any other garden out there. All of the seafood was fresh and delectable and the white wine lemon butter sauce was to die for. I was in the Key West for a week. I dined all over and went on many exciting adventures; however, my dinner and experience at the New York Pasta Garden was undeniably one of the best parts of my trip. I mean this with the utmost sincerity. Once again, thank you Tommy for being such a great waiter and gentleman.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I just woke up from my food coma after eating at New York Pasta Garden. Our server, Jeannette, was awesome! She recommended some great dishes for the table and we were ALL overly satisfied with our choices. Thank God we saved room for dessert. The cannoli and key lime pie was incredible. We ate outside and it was very pleasant as they have fans that help circulate the air. When ordering a glass of wine, be prepared...it is a very generous portion! I'm not sure when I'll be back to Key West, but when I do, NY Pasta Garden, here I come!

1  Thank Keith H
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My husband, two friends and I ate here on August 11, 2017. The gentleman who seated us was friendly and welcoming. The service was superb as was the food. We took our fur babies along so we ate outside and they were welcomed and pampered by the entire staff. The outside seating area feels cozy with lights wrapped around the trees and the linens on the tables. They gave us a complimentary appetizer, artichoke franchaise, and topped off the wine at no charge. The food was delicious and the portions are enormous. Tommy, our server, fell in love with both pups and made sure they had fresh water and told us to be sure to share our food with them. We are anxious to go back to Key West just to eat there again! We were very impressed.

1  Thank Glenda W