“The best meal on our Key West Holiday ”

Camille's Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 479 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Camille’s Restaurant is a local favorite in Key West. Inexpensive home cooked food and fresh seafood daily. A taste you’ll always remember in a place you’ll never forget!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment Yassah greeted us at the door and seated us at our table, to the gracious courtesy from our waitress Tammy. We had the most fabulous dinner and felt like we were the only guests. We highly recommend you share our experience. Cheers Darlings Scott and Jamie

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Scott S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,132)

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This little place is off the path of all the restaurants but has a nice breakfast give them a try when you visit.

1  Thank Marine5993
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Great food, great coffee, great drinks. Love this place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A must do in key west.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

When the host comes to greet you at the door and he's coughing in his hand that he doesn't stop to wash and picks up menus with that hand, it's kinda gross. He took us to a table that wasn't wiped down so he half assed wiping down the table, and did a much better job with the next table, so we elected to sit at the table that was cleaner.

The whole place just had a very dingy and older feel to it.

Our server was better, but she didn't notice that we didn't have silverware until I asked for some after our food was delivered.

The food is the only saving grace for this place. We had breakfast and it was tasty and a lot of food. I had the broccoli and gouda omelet with whites only and it was cooked perfectly. (Most places overcook whites only omelets.) The cheese was ooey gooey and there was tons of it. We tried the hashbrowns with quinoa and they were tasty.

Honestly, I thought about leaving when I saw how casual the host was with cleanliness, but I was starving and I didn't want to go wait somewhere else. I enjoyed the food quite a bit, but at this point, I don't know if I'd go back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Started my first day of touring Key West at Camilles. Have been there before and always had a good breakfast - nice selection and the omelets are quite good. Service is fast and friendly - everyone is so friendly in Key West. Great way to start your day.