“Favourite in Key West”
Review of Seven Fish

Seven Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A fish-style bistro.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our guesthouse recommended Seven Fish, and it was the best dinner of our stay. The food, wine and service were all excellent. The crab cake starter and sea scallops main were both superb.

1  Thank iTravelFurther
Write a ReviewReviews (1,896)

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We go to Seven Fish almost every week and they are always great. The food is the freshest in Key West, and you can always count on the quality and consistency.

The new restaurant is wonderful (no more sound problem, it was loud at first) and the staff is always the best.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

If you are going this close to the sea, you NEED to eat fish!
The tuna I had was very very good. My son (a picky eater) also found his meal with red sauce so good, he licked the plate!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I found this place many years ago, perhaps 15 when they were on Olivia Street. At the time we were fishing and vacationing in Kew West often. We visited Seven Fish multiple times during our trips because the food was sol good. It has not changed.

We have not been back to Key West for years as were have been vacationing more in Michigan. We came back for lobster season and with few lobsters in the boat, called Seven Fish to see if they were still incredible.

This was my first time to the new location and new restaurant - like it - very nice. I called late and they were able to get us in into the restaurant eat 7 PM. The new restaurant is at least three times larger than the previous location.

I ALWAYS get the exact same thing because it's so good.

We all started with the ROASTED RED PEPPER AND GOAT CHEESE MIXED GREEN SALAD - Amazing. It tasted like roasted red peppers, white wine vinegar, garlic, sale, pepper and goat cheese. So good and served with exceptional focaccia bread.

Next the Red Snapper, this is the most incredible meal ever. I have even it for years and cannot stop eating it. I brought a friend who owns 5 successful restaurants to 7 Fish and he added "Key West Snapper" (similar receive but not as good) to one of his restaurants.

It's a Red Snapper (ask for it to be serves on white rice) over rice, with peppers, onions and a ever so slightly sweet Penang Curry sauce.

I used the bread to mop up my plate from the salad and the entree. When food is this good, most manners go away.

We had the Bananas' Flambe (like Foster) for dessert. WOW.

This is a perfect dining establishment. Big new and nice ambiance, excellent service, amazing food. the only negative is parking is limited in the lot so plan to park on the street if you are not early.

I will be back many more times - It's so good.

I encourage you to look at my profile, over 450 reviews and none like this. It's a good meal.

Bon Appetit

1  Thank Clinton S
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Really great food and service in a lovely setting.

Relatively short menu, but everything was excellent. From the starter specials to the "famous" snapper with Thai curry the quality was great.

Good sized portions but not scrimping on quality. We had the smoked mahi mahi and tuna sashimi to start and some lovely olive bread. Then grilled mahi mahi with ratatouille, which was amazing and the snapper with Thai curry.

Also very flexible with kids menu, basically what do you want? Penne pasta with grilled chicken? No problem!

Finally the service was really good too.
Great place, the best meal we have had in Key West!