“Awesome facility, location time after time”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of Home President's Walk Townhome
Fenced Paver Deck, Garden & Barbecue
Complimentary Bicycles
Private Carport
Relax at the Pool
Truman Annex Entry-a Great Community!
You're 2 Blocks to Duval Street, Sunset & the Beach...
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
Paradise Awaits You! Casa Del Sol
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 61 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome facility, location time after time”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I have stayed at Casa Del Sol once or twice a year for the past six or seven years. It has never disappointed, slways clean and up to date. Jim and Joanne are great hosts. The location is the perfect starting point to explore the entire island. I hope to stay at the Casa many times in the future. Overall, triple a.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best vacation ever!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at casa del sol for a week this fall and I absolutely loved the house. It's a cute and cozy two story home two blocks away from Duval Street and minutes away from Zachary Taylor State Park. It's also a close walk from Mallory Square, which allowed us to enjoy the Key West sunset every day!
The house itself is very representative of Key West. The interior is decorated with art by locals, and the exterior reflects the historic architecture of Key West. I also enjoyed having a place to park my car... Most of the other homes I considered did not include parking. Casa del Sol, on the other hand, allowed me to park my car safely and forget about it for a week. I was able to walk around everywhere and not stress about it being safe!
The pool at Tuman annex is quiet and cozy also, very much like the house. It's a great place to come to after a day at the beach or on Duval to relax for a while. The house, the location, and the amenities (pool, bicycles, parking, wifi) made our week in Key West truly unforgettable!

Boca Raton
Reviewed 21 September 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing