“Fun & Comfy”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fun & Comfy”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

My family found this place amazingly comfortable and exactly what we needed. Our two teenagers loved the place. It was so nice and close to downtown one way, and up to the beach the other way. It gave them the freedom they wanted without us having to worry about them being too far away, and it was easy to find their way back. We also loved how secure and quiet the place was. Even the walkways are beautiful here. Thank you for an amazing place to stay during our vacation.

Houston
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean but needs updating”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Let me first write that we've stayed in the duval complex before in the havana hideaway unit( great unit!) Spa on duval was very clean, great location and equipped with everything one needs. The downfall of this unit is it needs major updating! The furniture, kitchen and bathrooms need some help. Esp the fridge needs to be replaced. My main con is the airconditiong in the smaller bedroom does not work. I did call management and they assured me it was running fine but they lied. I will definitely stay in this complex again but not in this unit. Planning on coming back to key west may 2014 and staying in different unit.

“Home away from home”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We were very pleased when we walked into the unit. Everything was nice and bright and clean. The refrigerator needs to be updated as compared to the two other units my sisters rented, but overall I would definitely rent this unit again. Also, we rented a Tahoe and the parking space was shortened by the shed at the front of the parking spot so the truck stuck out more than we would have liked. We were worried someone would hit our rental car and thus create an unforeseen bill on vacation. There were a couple of problems we encountered during our stay when we had our water turned off without notice because a pipe broke under the unit just as we were about to shower and brush our teeth. Also, nothing to do with the unit, but we were extremely upset about upon our arrival on Friday the pool was closed and had to be drained and wasn't open until Sunday. We had planned on get a tan by the pool on Friday before the wedding we were attending on Saturday. With not being used to the heat, that was extremely inconvenient. But overall, this was a really nice place to stay and affordable

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing