“Relaxed and friendly”

Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon
Ranked #2 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Wellness Spa is a charming, upscale day spa, salon and acupuncture practice in the heart of Old Town Key West. An elegant oasis, with a welcoming staff, decorated in a comfortable Caribbean casual esthetic. We use only the finest products, formulated mostly of organic or natural ingredients in our luxurious treatments. Connect with the rejuvenating, pampering and healing energy of the ocean at Ocean Wellness Spa. Our team of therapists are among the island's finest therapists, technicians and artists around. We continue to exceed our guest expectations, delivering some of the finest services in Key West and the world. Ocean Wellness Spa is a full service day spa that includes a beautiful full-service salon, nail spa, acupuncture, massage therapy, body treatments, facials nutrition and skincare. Reserve your Ocean experience today and find out what all the buzz is about!
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I just finished a back waxing st the ocean wellness spa. Appointment taking was simple and done online with frequent reminders sent, enough to remember but not enough to be a bother.
Staff was welcoming enough, treatment was fast, well done and attendant was nice. I will certainly go back except time I'm in key west

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Great hair appointment with Nichelle! I am loving the new Aveda products. I already use Naturopathica skin products so it is like everything I need is at Ocean Wellness!!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My husband has had thousands of massages... And after reading the reviews all saying best ever, we had to give it a shot. Richard was my masuse, and Sarah was my husband's. 90mins later, the rumors and reviews were 100% true. I couldn't ask for a better massage on a better vacation.

We come here every six month, looking forward to my next massage by Ocean Wellness. Keep up the amazing satisfaction and ultimate relaxation you guys are dishing out there!

1  Thank Alyssa U
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I've been coming to Ocean Wellness spa for years now, as a semi-snow bird. The facilities are lovely, and the staff is genuinely pleased to see each person walk in the door. Every massage therapist I've experienced has been extraordinary. Mark, in particular, seems to have an almost psychic ability to find exactly what you need to be worked on. He's truly an extremely gifted massage therapist. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Faced with a rainy day in Key West, my two girlfriends and I decided to treat ourselves to 90-minute massages. We searched TripAdvisor and found Ocean Wellness at the top of the list. After possibly the best massages of our lives (it definitely was for me), we know why it ranks #1! From the pleasant young woman who booked our appointments to the three masseuses (mine was Michelle), everyone we came in contact with was friendly and professional. I highly recommend Ocean Wellness Spa!

1  Thank CoastalKay