“Best massage ever”

Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon
Ranked #1 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Wellness Spa is a charming, upscale day spa, salon and acupuncture practice in the heart of Old Town Key West. An elegant oasis, with a welcoming staff, decorated in a comfortable Caribbean casual esthetic. We use only the finest products, formulated mostly of organic or natural ingredients in our luxurious treatments. Connect with the rejuvenating, pampering and healing energy of the ocean at Ocean Wellness Spa. Our team of therapists are among the island's finest therapists, technicians and artists around. We continue to exceed our guest expectations, delivering some of the finest services in Key West and the world. Ocean Wellness Spa is a full service day spa that includes a beautiful full-service salon, nail spa, acupuncture, massage therapy, body treatments, facials nutrition and skincare. Reserve your Ocean experience today and find out what all the buzz is about!
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Faced with a rainy day in Key West, my two girlfriends and I decided to treat ourselves to 90-minute massages. We searched TripAdvisor and found Ocean Wellness at the top of the list. After possibly the best massages of our lives (it definitely was for me), we know why it ranks #1! From the pleasant young woman who booked our appointments to the three masseuses (mine was Michelle), everyone we came in contact with was friendly and professional. I highly recommend Ocean Wellness Spa!

1  Thank CoastalKay
There are newer reviews for Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing experience. I've had a facial and waxing done and both services were awesome! Not to mention it was my first time for both. The staff is so nice, knowledgeable, accommodating, and very professional. It's very clean and beautiful. It is truly a Key West gem. I can't believe I didn't discover this place sooner!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

The spa is very neat and clean, from the moment you walk in you feel welcomed and relaxed. I had a facial by Michelle that was absolutely awesome and a massage from another Michelle that was incredible. The two hours I spent at the Ocean Wellness were the best birthday gift, I will certainly book again !

1  Thank dezig85
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

As other reviews have already mentioned their reviews the online booking system needs some work BUT I had a mani pedicure facial and massage and all 3 women who treated me were wonderful, professional and very good at their jobs. I'd you do book online just ring to confirm your appointment when you get to Key West, I would definitely go again the owner was very accomadation and helpful and I had a lively afternoon.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Love this place! Always consistent and always super friendly! John is who we have for color and trims!