“Best afternoon at the spa”

Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon
Ranked #1 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Wellness Spa is a charming, upscale day spa, salon and acupuncture practice in the heart of Old Town Key West. An elegant oasis, with a welcoming staff, decorated in a comfortable Caribbean casual esthetic. We use only the finest products, formulated mostly of organic or natural ingredients in our luxurious treatments. Connect with the rejuvenating, pampering and healing energy of the ocean at Ocean Wellness Spa. Our team of therapists are among the island's finest therapists, technicians and artists around. We continue to exceed our guest expectations, delivering some of the finest services in Key West and the world. Ocean Wellness Spa is a full service day spa that includes a beautiful full-service salon, nail spa, acupuncture, massage therapy, body treatments, facials nutrition and skincare. Reserve your Ocean experience today and find out what all the buzz is about!
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

As other reviews have already mentioned their reviews the online booking system needs some work BUT I had a mani pedicure facial and massage and all 3 women who treated me were wonderful, professional and very good at their jobs. I'd you do book online just ring to confirm your appointment when you get to Key West, I would definitely go again the owner was very accomadation and helpful and I had a lively afternoon.

There are newer reviews for Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Love this place! Always consistent and always super friendly! John is who we have for color and trims!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Andrea was wonderful. It was the best massage I've ever had. I came in with a bit of a migraine and left feeling great. The knots in my upper back and shoulders were worked out and just the right amount of pressure was used. I wish I lived nearby instead of visiting so I could come more often. Well worth a visit to this spa and Andrea!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked 2 one hour massages. We both had a deep tissue massage, mine with Marc and my husband with Hillary. Seriously I walked out saying one of the best massages of my life, he said me too!! Book early, they fill up. I didn't know they offer tons of other services, If I did, I would probably still be there!! We always get a massage when we come to Key West, and they were nothing impressive until we came to Ocean Wellness Spa and Salon.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Not only did I have a great pedicure and massage, it actually started 5 mins before my scheduled appointment simply because I arrived to the spa earlier than I planned to. I was greeted by the receptionist & almost immediately offered a cool glass of citrus water. My HOUR LONG pedicure/massage was amazing & relaxing & comprised of fun conversation. The lovely young lady on duty even re-polished my toenail after my pedicure when it was discovered that I had inadvertently chipped the nail paint. I would highly recommend Ocean Wellness Spa pedicure services to any & everyone. Very clean, courteous & professional.