“Overall nice stay, but not perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Resort Area
Pool Area
tennis court
Nearby beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
happycamp...
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“Overall nice stay, but not perfect”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Overall we were satisfied with our stay at this condo, but there were pros and cons.
Pros: The layout was nice, almost like 2 separate hotel rooms joined by a shared kitchen, living room, and balcony area, which was perfect for us because my boyfriend and I were vacationing with his parents. Both bedrooms were good size, with full bathrooms attached to both. Beds were worn but fairly comfortable. I liked that we didn't have to check in/out. We were provided with the security code and entered when we got there. There was plenty of extra towels as well as shampoo, conditioner, and soap provided. We didn't cook very much, but the kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed. Margaret was very helpful and responded promptly to all of my emails about the property.
Cons: It could have been cleaner. Looked like they didn't vacuum and the shower curtain looked kind of gross. There was also stuff behind the dresser that I could see when I first walked in and looked for the light switch. Somebody's underwear and a few other items were down there. Gross, but not really affecting me so I could ignore it. The condo is much farther away from the beach and downtown than I realized. This is my own fault for not checking out where it was on the map. I just didn't realize how far away from everything we would be. You'll need a car to get anywhere from here unless you plan to do a lot of walking. There's nothing going on at this end of the island. I was very disappointed in the "gym". I'm not sure if it's being renovated or what's going on, but there was almost no equipment in there and it looked trashed. Also, the pool area was okay, but the hot tub was not hot at all. It was luke warm at best.

Arleneher...
“My stay was amazing and i had an unforgettable time!”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This condo was amazing. The service provided was excellent. I loved the location and it was just what i was looking for. Knowing we had a great place to stay made the trip even better. I recommend this condo 100%. It is and overall 10/10. The perfect place tk stay. Close to the beach and not far from the city.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
TracyRN1
Moss Point, Mississippi
“Nice Condo”
Reviewed 28 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Traveled with husband and teenage son. Plenty of room. Away from the really busy area of Key West. Clean. Close to the beach (brisk walk or bike ride). Did not use the pool but it was very close. The condo does not have a washer/dryer but it is located just above the laundry room so it was convenient for that. The manager was very helpful and provided for any needs. The icemaker in the refrigerator does not work well and the condo needs a little maintenance but all in all it was a good stay.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
892adamh3...
Okolona, Arkansas
“Nice place”
Reviewed 30 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I traveled with my wife and 3 teen daughters for spring break. The condo was very nice with plenty of room for my family. The owner responded quickly to my Tripadvisor request and the property manager was very punctual and had everything ready for us when we arrived. Location was also very good; out of the busy main parts but close enough. The only negatives I can say is that the stove in the condo was not in good shape, and the managers for the entire condo property asked my daughters three different times if they were guests while they were at the pool. When they told them yes the managers started asking which room and the name of the reservation. It was like they were being accused of lying. All in all a great vacation.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Liked best: The location and the space.
Liked least: The managers of the whole condo property.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
RetiredTa...
Titusville, Florida
“Very Nice Accomodations”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We were pleasantly surprised with the condo. 2 separate bedrooms with 2 separate bathrooms and a kitchen and Living room. Bar stools for the kitchen bar. The condo was fully stocked with linens, pots and pans, silverware and plates and cups. Even shampoo, body wash and lotion was available. The beds, although somewhat worn, were none the less comfortable, especially for me who is used to sleeping on a Tempur Pedic.

A couple of negatives was the fact that the kitchen is small. Only room for one person to be in there if a meal is being made. This was not a main issue for us because we did not cook a meal while there. The main issue was with the TV in the living room. It is only set to one channel, which was the channel for the Keys. It was informative, but got really redundant after a while. The other TV's in the bedrooms worked fine with many channels available.

The pool and spa area were utilized by my 15 year old daughter with no complaints.

As we arrived late at night after the closing of the office, accommodations were made for us to enter the condo after normal business hours. Checkout was a breeze. We did not have to do a thing to the condo to clean up.

All in all we had a great time staying in the condo and I would recommend this unit to others if you intend to stay for a few days in Key West.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing