“THE best crepes!”
Review of Le Petit Paris

Le Petit Paris
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Petit Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 6 - USD 22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestled on the cozy corner of Olivia and Duval Street lies this little sidewalk cafe serving up big taste. Focusing on naturally delicious and healthy cuisine. We offer sweet and savory crepes, fresh salads and juices, organic/free trade coffees, teas and much more. Open daily for breakfast and lunch from 8am to 3pm
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We stopped by early one morning for just a little bite and some coffee. We sat inside because the street sweeper was still working Duval...but the outside patio would be great. Inside was a little weird but we were there for the food. We asked if we could SPLIT a crepe with Nutella and bananas and we had coffee. Coffee was just fabulous and when she brought the crepe, well each of the plates was full! I asked is this was one crepe or two and she said one. The most delicious crepe ever. HUGE portion for just a half. Can't wait to go back next year.

1  Thank Jenny D

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Ok, so the food was really good. But also, I left my credit card by mistake and the awesome staff mailed it back to Miami for me, which was so great of them!

1  Thank Robin F
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Sorry, but this is NOT "Little Paris". There is some terrible seating inside, but most would want to sit on the corner patio outside. The bigger problem is that the only food on the dinner menu when were were there were *tacos*!!! We walked out.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

I walked by this place, one block from my guest house, shortly after arriving to Key West, as it had al fresco dining, and I was hungry. I ordered an avocado burger. It was perfectly cooked, and possibly in the top 5 burgers I've ever eating, with big chunks of fresh avocado and a slightly salted bun. This was a top quality eat, and I was completely bummed out that I didn't get a chance with my cadre of 6 to return again due to timing, but if I returned to Key West, it would be my first stop.

1  Thank bospathdoc
Reviewed 2 March 2016

had the pear salad - came beautifully presented. salad was absolutely fantastic had avocados, pears, cherry tomatoes on a bed of mixed greens, blue cheese sprinkled over. Dressing was light with a hint of pear - highly recommend!

1  Thank mnapolit2013