“authentic ”

Ranked #25 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 9 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are Italian serving real Italian Food ! Authentic Napolitan Pizza with Certification from Associazione Pizzaioli Napoletani America along with homemade Pastas and desserts. Buon Appetito ! Ciao !
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

hands down the best pizza I ever had in the US. Food drinks and atmosphere are authentic Italian (and all of us are originally from Europe).

Write a ReviewReviews (1,355)

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Had not planned on having any Italian while in Key West, but saw and ad and tried this place, owned and run by real Italians. Food and service were GREAT! Best I had in Key West. I ordered a spaghetti dish with seafood, but when I got it, I thought maybe it was a seafood dish with some spaghetti, because it had so much seafood in it! Nice big sea scallops as well. Real, authentic Italian food; the only thing they have done for Americans is add more sauce than you would normally find in Italy, which is a good thing because most Americans (including me) love more sauce. It was so good that I went back the next night for one of their pizzas, which was equally good. The staff went out of its way to make sure everything was perfect with my visits.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

great food and service. homemade pizza and pasta. they also make ther own cheese. nice atmosphere and worththe trip there

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Need I say more? They also have wood fired pizza. If you want authentic italian Faire this is the place to go!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

The pizza my wife and I had here was one of the best, if not the best, pizzas we have ever had. Pizza is not something you think of when visiting Key West, but it was incredibly fresh and delicious. They cook their pizza's in an oven custom made in Italy and all of their ingredients are imported from Italy. I would definitely recommend trying this place.