All reviews duval street great location person studio place to stay rocking chairs can't beat the location coffee maker bedroom suite within walking distance small fridge the main house clean rooms guest house trip to key west nice pool would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 9 May 2012

This was my first time in Key West and I am so happy we decided on Casa 325. When we arrived it was pouring rain and we were offered an umbrella upon check in so that we could still enjoy what duval st had to offer, which I thought was extremely thoughtful! My husband and I stayed in the 1 bedroom suite I believe, which is set in the back overlooking the pool. It was extremely clean and homey, and was serviced daily by housekeeping. It was the perfect location, it was on duval st which is where you want to be, but set back with a quiet pool area if you just want to lounge around. We rented a car and really didnt need one bc everything is a short walk away. It is not within walking distance to any sandy beaches though. The driveway is extremely narrow, so rent the smallest car you can if youre not confident in your driving skills. We had a mustang convertible and it just made it through with inches to spare on either side. Also, eat at Carolines! the food is amazing and very affordable, and its across the street.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
miel5683, Public Relations Manager at Casa 325, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Thank you for such a great review ~ we hope you will return soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I have stayed at the Casa 325 many times and could not have been treated any nicer. We like the rooms in the back where you have the buffer from the noise on Duval and the pool. We have already made reservations for our trip next year.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

And we look forward to your return. We are so fortunate to have wonderful guests return from year to year! Thank you so much for your review !

Reviewed 1 May 2012

I just started traveling to the key west area. My first visit was great and I had to return. However I wanted to get closer to the fun and not pay through the nose. My boyfriend and I happen upon the Casa 325 and I couldn't be happier. It is just steps away from all the fun and as clean, quiet and cozy as the more expensive hotels. Mary and Sha helped us with all of our excursions, and where to dine,while we relaxed near the pool. They have always made our stay enjoyable! I recommend eating at Latitudes..Ken and Sherri..

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Casa325Manager, Manager at Casa 325, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you will enjoy many more stays at Casa 325 here in Key West!

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Yet again another trip to Key West (our son lives there) and another great stay at Casa 325. I have lost count how many times we've stayed there but it is always clean, quiet and you can't beat the location. I don't even check other places any more for availability; we just stay at Casa 325. We'll be back there again next month too!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Askelso
miel5683, Manager at Casa 325, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Thank you Amy and Kevin! We always enjoy seeing you!

Reviewed 20 April 2012

We stayed at Casa 325 for our annual "girls vacation" in May 2011 and loved it so much that we are returning in 3 weeks and couldn't be more excited. There were 3 of us on the trip last year and we stayed on the 1st floor of the front building in one of the 4-person studios. You can vaguely hear the excitement from Duval Street but it was never disturbing. We LOVED our "stoop" and rocking chairs. The rooms are cozy and provide a comfortable home-away-from home. The pool area is quiet and relaxing, despite being only a few steps from Duval St.. It was a perfect way to spend our lazy days and recovering from our nights out! The location couldn't be better. It's right in the middle of everything and within walking distance to so many local attractions. The price can't be beat! Mary & Sha were terrific and so helpful and friendly.

For our next visit in 3 weeks there will be 4 of us this time staying in the one bedroom loft with the crazy staircase! Can't wait to tackle those after a night out! Looking forward to another fabulous stay at Casa 325. We've definitely found our "regular" spot for our girls trip!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Casa325Manager, Manager at Casa 325, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2012

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next trip as well! The loft suite is a very comfortable and spacious room. You will love it! See you soon!