We arrived at sunset on a Sunday night, and were welcomed with a slice of Kayla's incredible Key Lime Pie (truly the best on the island--we did some research!). We stayed in the beautifully decorated Master Suite for 6 days, and took advantage of everything our thoughtful hosts offered. They lent us a pair of bikes, and we were able to ride all over Key West and to Stock Island without any trouble. A long soak in the jacuzzi took care of any aches from overdoing the biking! The fridge, coffeemaker, and microwave enabled us to have a few meals in the room or in the beautiful garden when we needed a break from overindulging in the island's fabulous restaurants. To really experience Key West, you need to get out on the water, so we signed up for a snorkeling trip with Steve. Our host turned out to be as knowledgable about the unique ecosystem as he was about the local fishing scene, and he regaled us with stories on the six-mile boat trip to the coral reef. He took us to a couple of his favorite spots and supplied us with wetsuits, masks, and flippers. Schools of colorful fish swam over and around us. To top off our stay, Steve plucked a lobster from the ocean floor and cooked it up for us when we got back. Our stay could not have been any nicer...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida