Imagine visiting some old friends that invited you to stay with them at their place in Key West, and when you visit, they turn out to be the perfect hosts - warm, engaging, attentive, and really good cooks! That was what is was like for our group of four (two couples) on a recent stay with Steve and Kayla. Both suites were very comfortable, but our favorite space was the deck and pergola where we gathered for breakfast in the mornings, drinks in the evenings, and lots of relaxing in between. Based on the many great comments on Tripadvisor, we indulged in massages by Kayla (we were not disappointed - she is Very good) and had a fresh catch dinner with Steve and Kayla (fantastic - beautifully presented fresh local fish, and yes, the Key Lime pie is to die for!). Outside of staying at this special place, two other favorites recommended by Steve and Kayla were a great meal at Santiago's Bodega (great food, service at atmosphere in tapas style) and a windjammer sunset cruise. Highly, highly recommend Atlantis house!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis House is a romantic boutique guesthouse with only 2 suites along the beaches of Key West steps away from the Ocean and 1 block from the Key West Marine Park and White Street Pier. Perfect for honeymooners and anniversaries. The owners, Captain Steve and Kayla (LMT & NMT), offer snorkeling, eco-tours, sunset cruises, dolphin watch and fishing trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis House Hotel Key West
- Atlantis House Key West, Florida