All reviews piano bar cabaret show randy roberts drag show duval street people watch complimentary breakfast southernmost point small pool location was perfect bootle action keys poolside porch
Reviewed 20 October 2018

My wife and I have stayed in several hotels here in Key West through the years but truly, this is the place we’ll return to. From the accommodations, dining, the bar, and the entertainment it was great! What really made it was the staff; Derrick, Kathy, Michael, John, Tonto and I’m sure the folks we didn’t even get to meet. The breakfast was always good (especially with the strawberry and lemon basil mimosa) and dinner was always awesome. The bar, a great place to meet other folks and of course, people watch. Kathy and Derrick were so welcoming and just made it a unique experience for my wife and I. Rooms had been newly renovated, made very comfortable and of course, the nice pool in the middle of the property. We will be back!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobby S
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I love the bartender Tonto. She's a gem.
I had a double Pappas Pilar Blond Rum on ice -- Hemmingway Rum. I sat near the sidewalk and watched the people. It was beautiful. Key West is about people watching, meeting new people, trying new things and enjoying the things you've already experienced. Be kind and you will be welcomed and treated with kindness.

Date of stay: December 2017
2  Thank IamaTurtle
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We went with a group of 4 couples, and enjoyed the bands they had at night, Always accommodating and cute rooms all different. Loved the shows upstairs and eating outside. Rented a scooter and toured the whole key, would love to go back!

Date of stay: February 2018
3  Thank Deb C
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

What an adorable little hotel. Beautiful outdoor bar on the street with great food and drinks. Our room was cute and comfy. Water pressure was great too which is a big plus! It's on the "quiet" end of Duval which we were happy about. We were able to walk to most of the places we wanted to go without a problem. Plenty of Uber/Lyft drivers if you don't want to walk. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jill L
Reviewed 26 August 2018

My husband and I spent the weekend at La te Da, instead of an evening, this time (we live up the Keys) to celebrate our anniversary. The room (I actually gasped when the door was opened), decked out in sumptuous “Island style,” was intimate and comfortable enough to just hang out in, with a comfy bed, and chairs on an old Key West-style porch with blooming orchids seemingly everywhere.
Meals were gourmet-level great, but reasonably priced for a resort town. Since we were there in the off-season, the place wasn’t packed, and the owner, a 20th-century, gravel-voiced Dionysus, came out to visit every table. I saw no sign of the ill-tempered dictator described in an earlier review—nor have I ever.
Entertainment on site was yet another reason to stay within the borders of the resort: the band belted out one heartfelt performance after another, singing hits from the 1940s-80s that had the tiny dance floor heaving—and the drag show upstairs was truly entertaining, with none of the crude exploitation we found down the street. We have found, on one-day trips to Key West, that both drag performers at LaTe Da are consistently good, truly talented entertainers worth every penny of the cover charge.
La te Da is a gem, one point in the star that is Key West. Whether you want to stay in a location convenient to all the attractions there or have only an evening in town, it would be well worth it to at least stop in and take advantage of this truly full-service destination.

Date of stay: July 2018