La Te Da Hotel
USD 428*
USD 384*
  • Beachfront
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
USD 384*
USD 410*
USD 335*
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
USD 1,089*
USD 253*
USD 223*
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewspiano barcabaret showrandy robertsdrag showfemale impersonatorbreakfast was includedduval streetquiet end of duvalsun deckpeople watchsouthernmost pointstreet parkingold key westsmall poollocation was perfectbootleaction
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Loved this place. Even though it's a happening place, the noise level in the rooms was just fine. I was pleasantly surprised. The bar tenders are awesome, the staff was awesome, the breakfast is awesome and not just cause it comes with the room!!! It s really good! The french toast is the bomb! Located just enough off of the main part of Duval but still walkable distance to the hopping bar scene. Really enjoyed our stay here. I would definately stay here again with no problems!

Room Tip: Room 24 was a great room
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Foodeysnob
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This is a great place very friendly - love the atmospher. This was a lovely weekend getaway trip to Key West to celebrate my 40th birthday. We had a fabulous trip. There were 4 of us, my husband & I had a room right off the pool - it was very nice with a great view of the pool right out the french doors. Our friends stayed in a room on the second floor they had a great balcony entrance over looking the pool area as well. It's an older Key West building so don't be expecting the Ritz but as far as Key West B&B's go La Te Da is top notch. The breakfast area is beautifully decorated, the service is freindly & the food was great! Yes I would stay here again but there are so many other lovely B&B's in Key West not sure if I will get back to La Te Da.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TareeG
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We stayed for two nights (Feb 19-20) in room #24. Our room was the pefect size for two people. We were pool side and I felt that noise was not really an issue.

My husband and I arrived on Sunday afternoon and check-in was a breeze. The staff helped take our luggage to our room & explained the events for the afternoon. They have a Sunday tea party (or something to that effect). It was a busy dance party with lots of cute guys and drinks. Too bad the guys were gay and I'm pregnant! But it looked like a lot of fun. The music died down later afternoon and the mood was set for the dinner crowd. We could not hear a thing in our room.

Yes, there are roosters who crow early in the morning. So do bring ear plugs if you are light sleeper. We live in the city of Chicago, so noise does not bother us. The breakfast that is included with the room rate was absolutely delicious. Our server was amazing and really went the extra mile.

This is not a luxery property, but a friendly and charming hotel right on Duvall Street. I would definitely stay again. I especially enjoyed the pool!

1  Thank CavalierLady
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Stayed at the La Te Da 2 nights. The room was tucked in the back and was very quiet, considering you were on Duval St. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the beautiful outdoor dining room. Also had a lunch and dinner at the La Te Da, because we liked the service and great menu. If we return to Key West we will return to the La Te Da.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Stayed 3 nights at La Te Da. Great location and the breakfast included in the room rate was really good. Stayed in room 32 - bed was very comfortable and room was clean. Not in the deluxe category but good place at a decent price.

Room Tip: Room 32 was quiet (except for roosters at 5am which is just part of Key West). Spacious - just a bit dated. Small bathroom.