My husband and I stayed at the Garden House for a few days and had a fabulous time! When we first arrived, we were greeted by the most wonderful, sweet, outgoing woman named Nancy (the manager). She is what made our stay so much fun! Yes, the rooms were nice and perfect for our needs! Yes, the location was amazing - not too far from Duval Street! Whenever we were back at the room, we just had fun! There is a Happy Hour and the breakfast is good. She made our stay so enjoyable that we are about to plan our next trip there! I highly recommend this place in Key West!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden House Inn is Key West's most fun inn! Garden House Bed and Breakfast is very centrally located, only a block or two from Duval Street, the Historic Seaport, Mallory Square and Caroline Street, to name a few. We are a fun and relaxed B&B, with 10 rooms, all with private shower/bath. You'll most likely hear laughter spilling around the building from the other guests enjoying the free happy hour. Come over to join in the fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Garden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden House Hotel Key West
- Garden House Key West, Florida