“Better than any other BNB in Key West!”

The Weatherstation Inn
Ranked #50 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 January 2012

It was wonderful and better than described. The location, the wonderful beds, the quiet gated location that is close to everything, the helpful and pleasant Barbara, who could ask for more. I researched all the BNBs in Key West and settled on the Weather Station Inn. While enjoying our vacation we walked all over and noticed some of the higher rated BNBs. Their locations (on main roads with the motorcycle and truck noise) and their general run down condition made me wonder why anyone would not stay at the Weather Station. If you go to a BNB just for a breakfast (which were very good and delivered in a basket outside your door) you are missing the whole experience. Don't miss this experience. I have traveled all over the country and Europe and the Weather Station Inn is definitely in the top 3. Go to Key West, enjoy the heat, scenery and seafood and stay at the Weather Station Inn it is way underrated.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PJ058_12
There are newer reviews for The Weatherstation Inn

Reviewed 4 January 2012

This is a great B&B situation in probably the best location in Key West.
Very private yet very close to all the hustle and bustle of Duval Street and no you cannot hear the noise!
Room was very clean and spacious with a huge shower. Pool area was good but very shaded due to the numerous trees around it.
Staff were all excellent and recommended so many restaurants, bars and things to see and do, it is a shame we only had three days there.
Only grumble was the breakfast. Lots of sweet stuff with boiled eggs, not the variety I would expect from such an excellent B&B.
Please do not bother with a car, we hired a car in Miami and dropped it off at Key West airport. Bikes are cheap to hire and everywhere you will want to go in the evening will be a short walk.
Thoroughly recommend Key West and please stay here, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Everyone I worked with at the Weatherstation Inn was wonderful. They helped me make my husband's birthday trip to Key West fun and memorable.

I was offered a great rate for our room and was even upgraded to a larger room once we arrived! Everyone helped me plan the best local activities and find a gift basket to surprise my husband. We love going to the local places when on vacation and really appreciated the advice on great restaurants.

This B&B is located in the Truman annex which is a gated community. You don't hear a peep from the noise of Key West but it's a mere two block walk to all the action. Beautifully maintained/restored 1911 (circa?) building with a gorgeous garden and pool area.

Loved this B&B; loved the location, loved the building and most of all loved the staff!!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Vacationannie
Reviewed 22 November 2011

My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. Our room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and breakfast was delivered each morning in a picnic basket. The location is the best part. The inn is located in a beautiful, safe, gated community a couple blocks from Duval Street and a short walk from Mallory Square. You are literally minutes from all the action yet able to return to peace and quiet. Barbara was also great. We have visited Key West many times and this was our favorite location. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Garden room was great. Lots of windows and set away from the other rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BamBamfromFlorida
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Im 40yrs old and have lived in so fla my whole life and never went to key west,well for our 6 month wedding anniversary my wife surprised me with a weekend trip down,and we stayed at the Weatherstation Inn and we couldnt have stayed at a better place. The room was very clean and updated,the people who run this place were so helpful when it came time to check in. When we told them that we were there to celebrate they even took 2 champane glasses and put them in the fridge downstairs for us. It is very close to everything you need or want in key west,we will be going back real soon,thanks to The Weatherstaion Inn for making my first time down a memorable one.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple