Review Highlights

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Joyful_12014
Key West, Florida
via mobile
Amazing day on the water

Reviewed 26 April 2018
rockosto
New York City, New York

All reviews captain jeremy highlight of our trip sandbar snorkel boat
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The seven of us had the best day ever on the waters off Key West. Captain Jeremy knows all the best spots for spotting Dolphins, snorkeling and relaxing at a sandbar. Spent my 50th birthday on a 1/2 day charter and am already planning another trip with Captain Jeremy. You should too!

jeremykeywest, Owner at Zia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thanks Joy! You all were fun, come back anytime!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Came to Key West for a reunion with 4 best college friends who only see each other once per year or less. Neither of us had been in Key West before. Captain Jeremy helped us to pick the best day, plan a route based on our preferences (cruising, fishing, swimming, sight-seeing). Captain Jeremy made it really easy for us to have our own fun and catch up while facilitating some awesome activities. We had high expectations, and they were far exceeded! We even got to see a 10+ foot hammerhead shark take a fish right off a line!! Thanks for a great day on the water!

jeremykeywest, Owner at Zia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

It was great to meet you guys, glad you had a good time! Catch you next time.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We came to Key West with 3 other couples, but I was the only one interested in fishing. Although I had not fished in years, and being the only one on the boat, Jeremy did a great job in making me feel comfortable, and hepled me improve my fishing skills. He is very passionate and knowledgeable about this sport, and sure knows how to find the fish.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I am a regular with Captain Jeremy (I got at least once a week with him) - he is knowledgeable, patient, safe and a great person to hang out with while fishing. He always have alternative fishing spots in mind, depending on the weather and water conditions.
I highly recommend him, especially for novice& women anglers - I have bought plenty of my friends on his boat for their first fishing experience and he is a great teacher. If you are an advanced angler, he has you covered too and will put you on hot fishing spots.

jeremykeywest, Owner at Zia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you! Look forward to seeing you Wednesday!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My girlfriends and I travelled to Key West about a month after Hurricane Irma for a bachelorette party. A day on the water was planned, and we were so glad the boat survived the storm unscathed and that we had absolutely perfect weather! The plan was originally to snorkel and hang out on a sandbar, but the water was churned up and visibility was too low for us to go snorkeling. Honestly, I'm not sure I would have been able to tear my friends away from the relaxing on the sandbar so it worked out fine in the end.

Jeremy was so communicative before the trip. He had a large cooler with ice ready for us when we arrived, and after we loaded our things into his spacious and sparkling new boat, we headed straight to beautiful Snipes Point. We were one of the first groups there, and Jeremy had the music going for us immediately. The rest of the day was entirely about hanging out in the sunshine in the most beautiful place I could possibly imagine. The group consensus was that this was absolutely the highlight of our trip.

My last and most important note is that Jeremy was happy and more than willing to take any insta, snap, boomerang (yes, he has been instructed in the art of the boomerang), you name it kind of photo that we asked. He was the nicest guy, and when I come back to Key West I will absolutely be going out with him again!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We are a family of six with children ages 16, 14, 11, and 8. Captain Jeremy planned a fun, half-day trip for us. All our children reeled in countless numbers of fish, we caught two fish that he cleaned and we took to the Hogfish restaurant and ate for lunch, and we concluded our trip by shark fishing and hooking a 6 foot bull shark.

Captain Jeremy knows the area, loves teaching people about the island and the different types of fish, and is a really nice guy.

Thanks for the great experience and we'll be booking another trip if we find ourselves in Key West again!

jeremykeywest, Owner at Zia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thanks! It was great meeting you all. I hope you make it back down!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Jeremy , the owner of Zia Charters, is the coolest most knowledgeable guy I have met on the island. Two times now we have chartered Jeremy. It is all about YOU. Where to you want to go back mangroves, front side on the reefs? Your choice! Are you comfortable? Must have heard him ask that at least three times! What do you want to catch or see? Well.....what we caught was great, what we saw was great, what we learned was great! This charter is great!!!!! Thank you Jeremy from your Dog Gone Crazy friends.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Our 2 excursions with Jeremy were the absolute hilights of our Keys experience! He is the ultimate guide...great to be around, great teacher, knowledgeable, so patient with our kids...wish we could go out with captain Jeremy every week...you won't be disappointed..he caters whole experience to your needs and weather..husband caught a shark and we all caught a Ton of fish... took us to fun beach for lunch..enjoy!!

jeremykeywest, Owner at Zia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

This is our fourth booking with Zia Charters, and frankly there is no one else that we want to go out to sea with. If you are fishing...he will find the right spot for the day! If you are out for a sunset cruise he will take you to the perfect location.

On top of that...Captain Jeremy is just a great guy to hang out with! Thanks Captain Jeremy!! See you next year!

jeremykeywest, Owner at Zia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Thanks Dan! Always great to see you guys, look forward to the next one!

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

This 1/2 day fishing and snorkeling trip were the highlights of the week. Captain Jeremy was fantastic, knowledgeable, fun, high energy, great with kids, patient and a teacher to them. We caught lots of snapper and other small fish, but also 5 sharks!!! Then he took us to a shallow area to snorkel where we saw sponges, a starfish, an eel, and fish. The weather wasn't ideal here all week and Jeremy offered other options and helped us work around it. #bestfunallweek

jeremykeywest, Owner at Zia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Thank you, I'm very happy you all had a great time, so did I! Come back soon, I'd love to take you all out again.