Review Highlights
Best Day Ever

The seven of us had the best day ever on the waters off Key West. Captain Jeremy knows all the... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Joyful_12014
Key West, Florida
via mobile
Amazing day on the water

Came to Key West for a reunion with 4 best college friends who only see each other once per year or... read more

Reviewed 26 April 2018
rockosto
New York City, New York

All reviews captain jeremy fish the reefs highlight of our trip sandbar snorkel boat
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Thank you Jeremy for a fantastic trip to Boca Grande! Awesome Service, Super Clean Boat, & Super Accommodating! Couldn't ask for a better tour operator!

jeremykeywest, Owner at Zia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2015

Thank you for the great review Terry! Great to meet you two. Hopefully we'll see you back here soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2015

My second trip with Captain Jeremy of Zia Charters. I am a local and entertained visitors both trips. Needless to say, this was the highlight of both their vacations! Captain Jeremy will tailor the trip to your requests. Service with a smile!

Thank you! Happy to, anytime. Your guests are always fun.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Couldn't have asked for a better weekend of fishing with captain Jeremy! Hands down the most professional and entertaining charter out there. Zia charters are for you if you want to catch fish. Highly recommend Captain Jeremy's service!

Thank you for the great review! I had a great time with you guys. I love that we got to go out on two days and do two different styles of fishing. Come back down soon, I look forward to taking you out again.

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

Had a great boat day with friends. I can't say enough about how great Jeremy was. We had our idea for the day but Jeremy was knowledgeable and knew it wouldn't work for a sandbar due to the tides. He made excellent suggestions and showed us a good place for snorkeling. Jeremy then took us to a nice secluded island and had noodles for us to float with since we forgot ours. Jeremy was friendly and knowledgeable. We Felt safe in his experienced hands. He then found a perfect place to watch the sunset. Our next trip to the keys we are planning to use Jeremy to go fishing for tarpon. I would recommend Zia Charters and Jeremy if you plan on fishing or just spending a quiet relaxing day on the water and beach.

jeremykeywest, Owner at Zia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

I'm very glad you all had a good time. I look forward to that tarpon trip!

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

Captain Jeremy took us on a super fun adventure. First the day was amazing and second Jeremy was very enjoyable. He knew the exact spots to take us. Thanks!!!!

Thank you! I had a great time with you all as well.