“No complaints”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“No complaints”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The place was very clean & fully equipped with everything. We enjoyed our stay, peaceful.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice, clean, and comfortable.”
Reviewed 16 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This was perfect for our family of 4. There is a pull-out queen sofabed in the living room downstairs. The kitchen and bathroom were very nice. However, I thought they should have stocked some things in the kitchen such as a pizza pan, cookie sheet, mixing bowl/serving bowl. I went out to the Dollar store to get more oven mits and potholders as there was only one. It was nice to have private covered parking with a hose in the parking area to rinse off our snorkle gear. It was also nice to have Wifi for our internet access and washer/dryer which we used daily for our swim suits. It is in a gated community on Stock Island and is only a few miles from Key West, so very convenient location. There are roosters/hens roaming the grounds (but they are everywhere in Key West) so they did keep me awake the first night. We had some minor issues which were taken care of promptly.

A romantic getaway

Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Great stay in Key West”
Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The condo met our needs perfectly. It was clean and comfortable. The pool was nice. Although near the main rode, we didn't feel like it.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing