“fun in the sun”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“fun in the sun”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

the cottage was charming, clean, and close to Duval and all that Duval has to offer. The one thing I would caution is that we were there for 2 weeks and no cleaning or linen change was included in all that time, no extra toilet paper etc. was included either. The renter is responsible for buying any additional products needed. Cozy, clean, expensive but convenient.

in
Reviewed 10 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Very clean and located very close to all attractions”
Reviewed 25 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

The cottage was very clean and nice and in a perfect location to attractions. We had a problem with the a/c in the upstairs bedroom and with one call to the rental company it was replaced with a new unit within two hours of the first call. This is the second time using this company for a rental and I would recommend it for any great get away.

SC
Reviewed 11 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
CT
Reviewed 27 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing