Absolutely loved this place. We stayed in room 105, just steps from the pool. The room had a mini fridge, safe, iron and board and 2 chairs with a mini patio outside room. Just across the street you can rent 2,4 or 6 seat electric cars that go 27 miles an hour to go around the island, which surprisingly doesn't have much traffic as I thought. $85 for 3 hours or $1oo for 5 hours. Hotels in Key West are very expensive as I'm sure you have researched like me. This one is close to Duval and about 10 blocks from the Key West ferry. Happy hour daily 5-7 with 2 drinks free. At that point go and explore Duval Street. Nice wine bar on the left goint north on Duval that I would recommend for couples. Try to stay here 2 nights if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Almond Tree Inn came to life in 2013 when we pulled together beautiful, green minded, and Made in the USA products from the top manufactures and designers in the industry. The guest rooms feature custom made furnishings, amazing showers, the latest in technology, stunning wood floors, luxurious linens, and beautiful artwork by local artist.With the ambiance of a secluded resort you would never imagine Duval Street is just 50 steps outside our gates... "Ranked #1 Hotels & Resorts in Key West by TripAdvisor with over 700 five star ratings" Winner "Certificate of Excellence 2011,12,13,14,15". Travelers Choice Award #10 Small Hotel in the USA 2015. Give us a call to book your stay and join us in Celebrating a New Almond Tree Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Almond Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Key West
- Almond Tree Inn Key West, Florida