Fantastic experience with John, Bob and the rest of the crew at Speakeasy Inn. Welcomed with open arms and treated in a first class manner to all our needs! Enjoyed Saturday evening chatting and having a great evening with John and my wife over a drink or two. Great breakfast, great service, clean rooms and all the amenities you will need for your stay in Key West. Oh, did I forget to mention the Rum Bar? Hmm,,,, 236 rums available when we checked in. I only tried a few, but the knowledge of Bob in picking a rum to exactly suit my tastes and type of drink was a feat I've not experienced. Great selection of rum and the ability of the world class bartender is worth the trip! Who needs the rest of Duval St. with Bob serving! I highly recommend this B & B for anyone! Seasoned or a first time visitor to Key West! The Speakeasy won't disappoint you! Thanks for the great stay! We'll be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Speakeasy Inn is a landmark building located in the Boutique and Gallery District of Duval Street where you can shop or walk two blocks to the beach or a short stroll to world-famous Sunset Celebrations in Mallory Square! This landmark's recent renovation has preserved the original 19th century spirit of Old Town Key West. The decor in these spacious and airy suites is tropical and features hand-crafted queen beds and tables made from original 1876 pine recovered from our recent renovation. It has been restored to perfection, just for your pleasure. Each one, two, or three bedroom unit has a feeling of true Key West ambiance. You'll find collectibles taken from treasure hunts on our tropical island paradise and Havana, Cuba. Guests who require special consideration will find "accessible" units available. Amenities include kitchenettes equipped with a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker, toaster, private bathrooms, a large screen HD T.V., free WiFi and outdoor seating areas. We also offer a complimentary continental breakfast, free samples of our famous Painkiller cocktail and discounts on drinks at The Rum Bar! The Speakeasy Inn was the home of Raul Vaquez, who was a cigar selector at the Gato cigar factory. Raul's true passion was rum-running between Key West and Cuba. It's in that spirit that our lobby features the Rum Bar open daily from 11am to 12pm (or later). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Speakeasy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel Key West
- Speakeasy Inn Key West, Florida