“the best”

Key West Pretzel Company
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Reviewed 26 July 2016

What makes this place so great is not only the pretzels and mustards, but also the owners. They are great people with an ability to make you feel like their best friend. They are a wonderful example of Key West and the special place it is. They have a new store on North Rosevelt Ave. Its stocked full of the very special mustards and sauces that are a creation of the owner. At my last visit to Key West my son went with me. He tried a garlic mustard at Malory Square. After that we had to hunt down their store to buy more for home. The unusual thing about this is that he doesn't usually like mustard. Wonderful mustards and owners. A winning combination.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

I cannot say enough good words about these pretzels AND mustards!! We come down to Key West every Thanksgiving week and this is the first place I must go. I didn't know what to do when we went to go get one to find another store where my pretzels used to be but as we walked through town I noticed a Key West Pretzel sign on a store so I had to see if it was the real deal, when we walked in noone was in the area that the pretzels were being sold so we decided to wait and see if anyone would come around because I really needed my pretzel, with that the owners walked in and saw that we were waiting, they felt horrible that we were just waiting around, but my goal was achieved, we got our pretzels with all of the amazing mustards. The owners to this establishment are great, I'm soo glad to see that they're still in Key West, their pretzels are great and the mustards are even better......now if only I could get them when I wasn't there....this years visit I'll have to stock up!!

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Wonderful mustards. Always at the top of my list of requests for gifts to bring home. The range is really impressive and the owners are incredibly nice. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I stumbled upon this shop a few years back. Once I had my first vanilla cinnamon pretzel I could not resist going back and getting another every time I visit Key West.

Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

We really love to hear from our repeat customer! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I am from New Jersey, but before that from the Philadelphia area, where they have Philly pretzels sold by vender carts on the corner, so it is hard to beat Philly pretzels. When my wife and I bought one of the Key West pretzels while we where walking around Key West, we were surprised by the size, the way they are made and most of by the taste. We have to say they were very good, a different taste but very good. When we go down again in April and in September we will buy them again. This time we wil try their pretzel dogs

Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2016

We are thrilled that you found us and loved our pretzels! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to write us this terrific review! Look forward to serving you a delicious pretzel dog when we were you in April!