“Amazing”

Key West Pretzel Company
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Wonderful mustards. Always at the top of my list of requests for gifts to bring home. The range is really impressive and the owners are incredibly nice. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I stumbled upon this shop a few years back. Once I had my first vanilla cinnamon pretzel I could not resist going back and getting another every time I visit Key West.

Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

We really love to hear from our repeat customer! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I am from New Jersey, but before that from the Philadelphia area, where they have Philly pretzels sold by vender carts on the corner, so it is hard to beat Philly pretzels. When my wife and I bought one of the Key West pretzels while we where walking around Key West, we were surprised by the size, the way they are made and most of by the taste. We have to say they were very good, a different taste but very good. When we go down again in April and in September we will buy them again. This time we wil try their pretzel dogs

Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2016

We are thrilled that you found us and loved our pretzels! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to write us this terrific review! Look forward to serving you a delicious pretzel dog when we were you in April!

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Omg they brush them with butter and have home made mustards in a million gourmet favors for dipping! Can't stop thinking about them! Right around the corner from Kino Sandals on Green St.

Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

WOW what a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to do it! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Pretzel was good but not the best... I'm an Aunty Ann's pretzel fan so I'm use to a moister pretzel,. The mustard choices were awesome I recommend the garlic mustard went well with the pretzel

1  Thank Tammy W

Hi Tammy! I can't be positive but you must have had a "Naked" pretzel. Please correct me if I'm wrong. We do recommend butter and salt on the Key West Pretzel. I have never ever heard of our pretzel referred to as dry so that's why I'm thinking your pretzel was "naked". People have said to us that we are similar to Auntie Ann's ...but better! We are thrilled you enjoyed our Artisen Mustards! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!